Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2022, 05:16 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,824,670 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/garl...ump-2024-think

This is the first derogatory Fox News opinion piece I've seen against Trump, since he announced his '24 candidacy.

Has anyone heard, or seen any prior Fox News frontal attacks against Trump? (I don't have cable tv) Or, is this the 1st?

This article signals to me who Fox News will NOT be backing....Trump...he'll get little free exposure.

Since DeSantis is the only other candidate w/ good #'s, I guess Ronnie D is Fox's new golden boy...fine by me...I'm just praying that Ron wont agree to grossly overspend like Donald did....I'm likely being naive.

We've been overspending since 1933, so thinking anyone will reverse that, is the thought of a person who has not given up on America....yet.

Old 11-22-2022, 06:26 AM

6,822 posts, read 14,036,923 times
FOX turned it's back on Trump the night announced he was running for president again. They believe it is time to move on from Trump. He is yesterday news.

Old 11-22-2022, 07:36 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,667,243 times
For me, and probably others, I feel Trump had his time and the time has come for a younger leader and government. Too bad Congress would have to vote on time limits for Congress, that would sure clean out the "good old boys." Tired of family "dynasties" being funded by the taxpayers, doing what they deem the people need, not necessarily what the people want.
I voted for Trump but tired of the his ego and the obsession and hatred from the Democrats.

Old 11-22-2022, 07:46 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
For me, and probably others, I feel Trump had his time and the time has come for a younger leader and government. Too bad Congress would have to vote on time limits for Congress, that would sure clean out the "good old boys." Tired of family "dynasties" being funded by the taxpayers, doing what they deem the people need, not necessarily what the people want.
I voted for Trump but tired of the his ego and the obsession and hatred from the Democrats.
Criticism isn’t hate, and it also comes from a lot of people who aren’t Democrats.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:01 AM

508 posts, read 459,703 times
Maybe the network has turned it's back but not the hosts. Tucker, Jesse, Laura, etc. still talk about him all the time and in a positive light. If they turn their back, then it's over for Fox.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:26 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Don't be inundated. America is much stronger than you think.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:29 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Murdoch = Dr. Frankenstein. He created the monster and the monster will try to destroy Fox News and everyone who interferes with his 2024 run. There is no way out except for the Republican party to split and reconstitute itself. The cracks are forming.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:40 AM

3,495 posts, read 1,749,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post

The Democrats did a good job in drawing voters away from Trump and it worked. I'm not blaming you for feeling that way, but it just proves the people can't win against the globalists who don't want to see a prosperous U.S. At one of Trump's recent rallies he insinuated the Chinese sent covid here to disrupt his Presidency (because China was losing money to the U.S.), the people can't win against that.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:47 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
[/b]

The Democrats did a good job in drawing voters away from Trump and it worked. I'm not blaming you for feeling that way, but it just proves the people can't win against the globalists who don't want to see a prosperous U.S. At one of Trump's recent rallies he insinuated the Chinese sent covid here to disrupt his Presidency (because China was losing money to the U.S.), the people can't win against that.
Actually, the have raised him up. The "impassion" they have changed voters mind is based upon that the DOJ institutional legitimacy.

Trump stands alone now.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:50 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
FOX turned it's back on Trump the night announced he was running for president again. They believe it is time to move on from Trump. He is yesterday news.
I didn't know that....sorry to bring up old news. I'm worried about millions of Dems in open Primary States voting for Trump over DeSantis, so Trump will win the nomination. There are too many open Primary States imho, so its quite possible this could be done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies