Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 08:24 PM

1,212 posts, read 734,229 times

Advertisements

There are oil stocks not including the SPR which I assume is the subject:

https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/supply...pdf/table1.pdf

But the API showed a draw for the week of 2.184 million barrels while the EIA showed a gain of 2.423 million barrels. The past few weeks have been all gains in oil inventory but the oil price has strengthened this week.

One source that shows the differences in category is the Tuesday and Wednesday economic calendars at dailyfx dot com. But that website requires that the user not be a U.S. citizen

Last edited by T Block; 02-09-2023 at 08:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2023, 07:29 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
What the sad thing is the number of Americans who are so partisan they accept being delusional as a way of life. Truth is iffy contingent on one's POV. Facts are facts.

My team is more holy than your team. Sad.

You are so correct. The Democrats have divided this country like never before. Biden who was supposed to be the great uniter that would "heal the country" has divided it further by labeling all Trump supporters as MEGA MAGA Extremists. He is trying to do the same with law abiding gun owners casting them all as deranged mass shooters in waiting.

The Facts are the Facts and the Facts are the Truth but the Truth has been subverted by the Left and turned into talking points that are up for debate. I'm talking about something as simple as telling us the Truth about Paul Pelosi's attacker to the more serious Covid mask mandates and lock downs, to the most basic of defining Gender. They can't even tell us what a woman is?

Of course the Truth is contingent on one's point of view BUT even the most die hard Democrat has to be thinking that Biden is a disaster at all levels and what he is doing to America is not a positive. If those Dems are honest they will also admit that we were all doing better with Trump in the WH.

As for my team is more Holy than your team it is sad that we have been driven to our own camps where compromise is near impossible but compromising with the Left is near impossible because with them it is their way or the highway, you are either all in our you are out.

You either believe the Lies that are being spoon fed to you OR you are a conspiracy theorist and a danger to the State that should be watched.

The State of affairs is Sad.

Old 02-10-2023, 08:25 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Yep. All information coming from this administration is 100% accurate and trustworthy. It’s only Republicans who are “so partisan” that they accept being delusional as a way of life.

Speaking of partisan blinders where did I say that?

FWIW, IDK anybody who is 100% in agreement with anything or anybody. My DH and I have many things we do not agree about. We have been married 64 years.

I have many problems with the democratic party. And Joe Biden. Especially the border. I thought defund the police slogan was about the dumbest political move ever. But then so did Al Shapton so what does that make me, a 100% Sharpton fan.

Seeing the good and bad in ourselves and all of us and in all things helps keep people grounded in reality.

And if Sununu runs, I'll be voting for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies