Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2023, 08:54 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,867,540 times

Advertisements

Biden administration lies once again this time on oil inventory numbers.

This administration caught making up numbers again. The API came out of with a report that said oil stockpiles plummeted by 2.1 million, so Jennifer Granholm's energy department came out of with the Biden administrations oil inventory numbers and claimed they were up 2.4 million barrels.

The American Petroleum Institute is a oil trade association that represents hundreds of oil companies so I trust their numbers more Biden energy Department of Energy Jennifer Granholm and her fake oil inventory reports.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/wti...roduction-hike
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2023, 11:58 PM

7,368 posts, read 3,829,330 times
Given Biden's aversion for telling the truth, my bet is on his admin is lying yet again.

Old 02-09-2023, 06:03 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,452,036 times
A negative sign or positive sign.. whats the difference right?

I am sure they are counting from different start points.

Old 02-09-2023, 07:34 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Biden lies but where is the media to call him out on the constant untruths, flexing of the facts and outright bold faced Pony Soldier Lies?

The Left called Trump out and roasted him over his little white lies like how he had the most people ever at his inauguration.

Yes Trump lied but the ones he told didn't hurt America like the ones Biden drops on us. His biggest is "The Border is Secure". Yeah right.

What is really tragic is that half of the country actually believes Biden's lies.

Old 02-09-2023, 07:43 AM

39,080 posts, read 51,252,674 times
If you followed the market you would realize that differences, often large, between API and EIA weekly surveys are common. I could explain the differences but there is no point. EIA (Biden, lol) is lying! It's a conspiracy! is all the right is interested in believing.

Old 02-09-2023, 07:48 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Biden administration lies once again this time on oil inventory numbers.

This administration caught making up numbers again. The API came out of with a report that said oil stockpiles plummeted by 2.1 million, so Jennifer Granholm's energy department came out of with the Biden administrations oil inventory numbers and claimed they were up 2.4 million barrels.

The American Petroleum Institute is a oil trade association that represents hundreds of oil companies so I trust their numbers more Biden energy Department of Energy Jennifer Granholm and her fake oil inventory reports.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/wti...roduction-hike
Am I missing something.

I know most won't even read the article you cited in your post...they just take your interpretation of it.

But the headline WTI Slides After Across-The-Board Inventory Builds, Crude Production Hike implies inventorries are up. even with the differing inventory reports.
API did report a decrease of 2.1 last week -- but the previous week saw a surge of 6.33 million the week before.

The API figure shows how much oil is available in storage, giving an overview of U.S. petroleum demand. If the increase in crude inventories is more than expected, it implies weaker demand and is bearish for crude prices.
https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com...s-down-api-14/

There are two crude oil inventory reports released each week in the United States. One is from the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the other is from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). The API is a national trade association whereas the EIA is an agency of the U.S. Federal Statistical System and a part of the U.S. Of the two weekly reports, the EIA report is more highly regarded. https://www.investopedia.com/article...ouncements.asp.

So I suspect it is a timing issue. Whatever way you like it ---- your article clearly implies inventories are up.

Old 02-09-2023, 08:39 AM

6,812 posts, read 9,363,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If you followed the market you would realize that differences, often large, between API and EIA weekly surveys are common. I could explain the differences but there is no point. EIA (Biden, lol) is lying! It's a conspiracy! is all the right is interested in believing.
The "adults in the room" Biden Administration has given us plenty of reasons to question everything they say, so I don't see why you're giving them the benefit of the doubt. They blatantly misstate jobs numbers so why wouldn't they do the same for this?

Old 02-09-2023, 04:40 PM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Am I missing something.

I know most won't even read the article you cited in your post...they just take your interpretation of it.

But the headline WTI Slides After Across-The-Board Inventory Builds, Crude Production Hike implies inventorries are up. even with the differing inventory reports.
API did report a decrease of 2.1 last week -- but the previous week saw a surge of 6.33 million the week before.

The API figure shows how much oil is available in storage, giving an overview of U.S. petroleum demand. If the increase in crude inventories is more than expected, it implies weaker demand and is bearish for crude prices.
https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com...s-down-api-14/

There are two crude oil inventory reports released each week in the United States. One is from the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the other is from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). The API is a national trade association whereas the EIA is an agency of the U.S. Federal Statistical System and a part of the U.S. Of the two weekly reports, the EIA report is more highly regarded. https://www.investopedia.com/article...ouncements.asp.

So I suspect it is a timing issue. Whatever way you like it ---- your article clearly implies inventories are up.
Damn!

Old 02-09-2023, 04:50 PM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Biden lies but where is the media to call him out on the constant untruths, flexing of the facts and outright bold faced Pony Soldier Lies?

The Left called Trump out and roasted him over his little white lies like how he had the most people ever at his inauguration.

Yes Trump lied but the ones he told didn't hurt America like the ones Biden drops on us. His biggest is "The Border is Secure". Yeah right.

What is really tragic is that half of the country actually believes Biden's lies.

What the sad thing is the number of Americans who are so partisan they accept being delusional as a way of life. Truth is iffy contingent on one's POV. Facts are facts.

My team is more holy than your team. Sad.

Old 02-09-2023, 06:55 PM

6,812 posts, read 9,363,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
What the sad thing is the number of Americans who are so partisan they accept being delusional as a way of life. Truth is iffy contingent on one's POV. Facts are facts.

My team is more holy than your team. Sad.
Yep. All information coming from this administration is 100% accurate and trustworthy. It’s only Republicans who are “so partisan” that they accept being delusional as a way of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies