Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2023, 12:50 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,867,540 times

Advertisements

Glad that Gilbert, Arizona does have a racist litmus test when it comes to electing a mayor.

In racist cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston and New York City they have a racist litmus test when it comes to who runs the city, they must be black.

In Los Angeles and Chicago, the racist litmus test among the majority of population is they must be a Black Female to be mayor regardless of qualifications.

Unlike the residents of Houston, NYC, Chicago and Los Angeles there is no racial litmus test in Gilbert when it comes to electing the mayor. Only the best wins in Gilbert Scottsdale regardless of race or gender.

I think every liberal Democrat large city elects a mayor based on being Black and they should also elect as many African-American females as possible, so conservatives can compare the results of beautiful suburbs compared to their liberal cities.

The black mayor of Houston has done the best job on making his city one of the safest in the world, which only 435 homicides reported in his poverty-free gem of a city.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...-survey-shows/

The liberals in Chicago have a litmus test for mayor, African-American females only. Chicago is such a tremendous city for children with 2 young children shot dead just yesterday because their family decided to enter the interstate in the city of Chicago.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...oting-97337195

New Yorkers enjoying mountains of trash on the streets, but as long as the mayor is not white then everything is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwa9ZS7G9aM

The elderly Black female in Los Angeles is doing a perfect job with streets lined with trash and people living in the cold tents in filth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywvAVMVcyuU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2023, 01:51 PM

7,383 posts, read 3,539,248 times
to be fair, NYC had mountains of trash under DiBlasio

Old 02-21-2023, 02:00 PM

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Well.

The Chicago mayoral election is next week and last I checked, the lone white dude was polling slightly ahead and Lightfoot might not even make the runoff.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:01 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,191,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
In racist cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston and New York City they have a racist litmus test when it comes to who runs the city, they must be black.
Since black folk were a major part of the electorate who recently voted in white mayors in NYC, Chicago and LA and since Gary, IN a city 79% black, recently elected a white mayor, I would say that you are talking out of your hat.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:03 PM

5,946 posts, read 2,765,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Well.

The Chicago mayoral election is next week and last I checked, the lone white dude was polling slightly ahead and Lightfoot might not even make the runoff.
How could Chicagoans re-elect Lightfoot? Honest question. She has been a total disaster for the city, especially the Southside and Westside neighborhoods.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Since black folk were a major part of the electorate who recently voted in white mayors in NYC, Chicago and LA and since Gary, IN a city 79% black, recently elected a white mayor, I would say that you are talking out of your hat.
Scott King was like 20 years ago.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
How could Chicagoans re-elect Lightfoot? Honest question. She has been a total disaster for the city, especially the Southside and Westside neighborhoods.
I honestly think there's a pretty good chance she'll get knocked out next week and not make the run off.

I think it will come down to Chuy and Vallas.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Why is Chicago's mayoral race non-partisan? Because white folks' votes were diluted by them voting for a Republican in the general election. That got changed.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I honestly think there's a pretty good chance she'll get knocked out next week and not make the run off.

Many folks think you are correct.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:08 PM

5,946 posts, read 2,765,554 times
Quote:

Chicago demographics are changing Big Time.

Black Flight is a real phenomenon in Chicago. Blacks are fleeing the city due to all the crime and violence plaguing their city. Hard to raise a family when there are gun battles going on outside. Chicago has the second largest Mexican population for a city outside of LA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies