Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2023, 07:12 PM

8,382 posts, read 4,371,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Been hearing accusations for 7+ years. Just another one of countless threads of where, insert flavor of the week, that’s going to get him, and he absolutely lives in folks heads 24/7/365. All these years and still no proof to get him.
That explains it. Where is the closest Trump church?

Old 04-27-2023, 07:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You speak as though you have inside knowledge. Please share it with us.

The Watergate investigation took over two years to complete. We are just now coming up on two years since the first investigation started into 1/6. Everything looks to be right on schedule.

Trump already has 34 criminal indictments and is due back in court in December to set a trial date. The trial will determine legally whether he is guilty or not. He is innocent until proven guilty in that venue, as has been pointed out repeatedly by you and others. I concur.

That said - There is also the Court of Public Opinion. The Tangerine Terrorist is not doing quite as well there.
Always love the deflection from the truth. You speak as though you have inside knowledge yet never have provided proof to being guilty to get him for 7+ years and counting.

Now with strawman arguments because Watergate. It looks that way to you because you’re obsessed to get him.

Yep it will, yet you continue to claim he’s guilty with still no proof to it.

Except you insist he’s guilty, not just an opinion, and LMAO at claims of being a terrorist.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:14 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,225,589 times
Quote:
Been hearing accusations for 7+ years. Just another one of countless threads of where, insert flavor of the week, that’s going to get him, and he absolutely lives in folks heads 24/7/365. All these years and still no proof to get him.
Other than his repeated bankruptcies
His "university" shuttered for fraud with a $20 million fine
His "foundation" closed for fraud, with him banned from working on foundations ever again
His lawyer going to prison for conspiracy to defraud where the head of the conspiracy was Trump
His company convinced of criminal fraud with a pending civil trial to ban him from doing business in New York
His two impeachments
His being being the first former president indicted for felonies, 34 of them, so far

There has already been a whole lot of "proof"

As for being "in my head", he's the leading candidate to be the next Republican candidate for president, and, as I mentioned, had a campaign rally today instead of attending court as he should have.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
That explains it. Where is the closest Trump church?
Love the deflection, as you have zero proof, just hopes and prayers they get him, lol.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:19 PM

25,745 posts, read 12,832,402 times
I'm not a Trump fan...he spends too many Trillion's for me to support him. He's trash to me.

However, these endless hit jobs are nauseating. They all remind me of the Brett Kavanaugh bimbo who said Breat was a bad boy in college, but not 1 of her friends would back her up.

At some point crying wolf becomes senseless, & those doing the crying, lose all credibility.

That is where we're at w/ the endless Trump attacks.

It proves to me how scared the gov't machine (swamp) is of being taken down by an outsider.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
Other than his repeated bankruptcies
His "university" shuttered for fraud with a $20 million fine
His "foundation" closed for fraud, with him banned from working on foundations ever again
His lawyer going to prison for conspiracy to defraud where the head of the conspiracy was Trump
His company convinced of criminal fraud with a pending civil trial to ban him from doing business in New York
His two impeachments
His being being the first former president indicted for felonies, 34 of them, so far

There has already been a whole lot of "proof"

As for being "in my head", he's the leading candidate to be the next Republican candidate for president, and, as I mentioned, had a campaign rally today instead of attending court as he should have.
None of what you posted is proof to get him, but LMAO at muh repeated bankruptcies, as businesses going bankrupt isn’t a crime, and I love the the attempt to downplay his successes, especially only billionaire POTUS in history.

Please provide proof that he’s guilty of 34 felonies, and please be specific?

Yes, 7+ years in your head, and still no proof provided to get him.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:21 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Always love the deflection from the truth. You speak as though you have inside knowledge yet never have provided proof to being guilty to get him for 7+ years and counting.

Now with strawman arguments because Watergate. It looks that way to you because you’re obsessed to get him.

Yep it will, yet you continue to claim he’s guilty with still no proof to it.

Except you insist he’s guilty, not just an opinion, and LMAO at claims of being a terrorist.
Great post. You avoided saying anything whatsoever about what I posted using any sort of facts or logic. You apparently are afraid to say anything using facts yourself and drawing conclusions and counterposting for fear of being proven wrong. I won’t bother you again.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:22 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Yep, This is kind a what happens when you think you are above the law and do as you wish to people. His executive privilege defense is running thin. Remember it took ten years to get Bernie Madoff. Even with him, there were people all along that had proof he was breaking the law, but no one listened. It will catch up to you. Justice moves slow. Especially when you try and stop the investigations.

Bernie Madoff committed crimes.

See how that's different.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Great post. You avoided saying anything whatsoever about what I posted using any sort of facts or logic. You apparently are afraid to say anything using facts yourself and drawing conclusions and counterposting for fear of being proven wrong. I won’t bother you again.
Your post is nothing but deflection and a strawman argument.

Where’s the proof to your claims that he’s guilty? It’s been 7+ years of unfounded claims.

Old 04-27-2023, 07:24 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Agree. Madoff was smart.

How so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies