Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2023, 05:51 AM

4,898 posts, read 2,052,348 times

Advertisements

Phoock it, the Left’s plan is to destroy the country and their is NOTHING anybody can do about it in 2024.

The only hope is for Americans to finally wake the phoock up and vote like their future depended on it.

Being half Black, this invasion will only increase the competition for the few remaining jobs that are actually a career for in many of the Black communities around the country. Sorry, Walmart isn’t a career if you’re not vested into an operations manager or better position. Sadly, I told anybody who would listen to me back in 2020 that this was going to happen and people laughed… Many Black Americans are now waking up to this threat and to the lies that the Left has been feeding them for decades.

Well, Biden has allowed the FBI to spy on the Catholic Church or expressing your 1A rights in public, so if any American should protest this tragedy, you can bet that you will be getting a visit by your local friendly FBI agents and having all your tax record reviewed by the IRS.

Some much for our “democracy” under Biden and without question, he is the biggest threat to American Democracy since the mid 1800s. Seriously, what will this idiot screw up next, cuz you know something else has to be coming down the line since that is the pattern since Biden was voted in by the most lowest of the low information voter. Sadly, many of them are from my community, I just hope they enjoy this self inflected disaster that they caused and hopefully will feel the pain of their errors before AND during 2024.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2023, 06:11 AM

3,401 posts, read 1,442,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Phoock it, the Left’s plan is to destroy the country and their is NOTHING anybody can do about it in 2024.

That is not exactly true. The States and people therein have never surrender their original authority to protect their borders from invasions. The limited power surrendered to the federal government is the authority to set a uniform rule for naturalization, which has nothing to do with a state protecting its borders from an invasion.

The governors and citizens of the border states need to grow a spine and defend their border from the ongoing invasion.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:11 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,706,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
U.S. citizens surrender their country to a foreign national invasion?

We did that the day we elected Donald Trump. We had our own quisling at the reins of power.
And Biden is powerless to stop this.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:29 AM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I wonder how many of these "migrants" would self deport IF they faced living in the same conditions that many of our homeless citizens do?

Imagine if when they crossed the Border that was it. There was no one to great them, to give them food, water, a health check, a safe bed to sleep in, a bus or plane ride to anywhere USA where they are met with more Freebies courtesy of the Fools?

Our Gullible Misguided Generosity is going to be the ruin of this country. Unchecked Illegal Immigration is causing a slow rot of our society and Biden doesn't care.

America was a nice place for awhile. It's been nice to know ya.
The Democrats solution to homelessness, addiction, poverty is throw more money at them, give them clean needles, provide tents and cell phones....instead of changing laws to force them to get the help they need. So now we have another group of thousands that will be handed food, hotel rooms, cell phones while the American people can't afford to feed their families. Vicious cycle. I'm glad I am not going to see the results of the Biden's stupidity in 10 years.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:34 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Turn about is fair play.

What did the USA's CIA do to Central and South America?

Just look at the hero Ollie North's involvement.

I'm old enough to remember we didn't like the leadership of Chile so we bankrupted their farmers. We were told the grapes contained cyanide or something. It was far less poisonous that what is used today in our own country.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:36 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

The only hope is for Americans to finally wake the phoock up and vote like their future depended on it.

Being half Black, this invasion will only increase the competition for the few remaining jobs that are actually a career for in many of the Black communities around the country. Sorry, Walmart isn’t a career if you’re not vested into an operations manager or better position. Sadly, I told anybody who would listen to me back in 2020 that this was going to happen and people laughed… Many Black Americans are now waking up to this threat and to the lies that the Left has been feeding them for decades.

Well, Biden has allowed the FBI to spy on the Catholic Church or expressing your 1A rights in public, so if any American should protest this tragedy, you can bet that you will be getting a visit by your local friendly FBI agents and having all your tax record reviewed by the IRS.

Some much for our “democracy” under Biden and without question, he is the biggest threat to American Democracy since the mid 1800s. Seriously, what will this idiot screw up next, cuz you know something else has to be coming down the line since that is the pattern since Biden was voted in by the most lowest of the low information voter. Sadly, many of them are from my community, I just hope they enjoy this self inflected disaster that they caused and hopefully will feel the pain of their errors before AND during 2024.
There is one black poster in here who claims that illegal immigration doesn't effect him nor his race of people. You will find him mysteriously missing from these kinds of topics.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:39 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Turn about is fair play.

What did the USA's CIA do to Central and South America? Just look at the hero Ollie North's involvement.

We didn't like the leadership of Chile so we bankrupted their farmers.
Oh here we go again blaming the U.S. for the law breaking of millions of illegal aliens and bogus asylum seekers. No, turn about is not fair play because it is innocent Americans that are being negatively impacted by these invaders and we have no say in foreign policy anyway.

How far back are you going to go to blame the U.S. Ollie North?

Old 05-11-2023, 06:40 AM

6,963 posts, read 2,696,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twins4lynn View Post
Title 42 expires, however a new immigration policy very similar to Trumps takes effect, which was announced today. It allows the boarder patrol to turn away asylum-seekers who turn up at the border if they do not already have an asylum appointment or have not sought asylum in a country on their way to the US.

“If you’ve left your home, you passed through a couple of other countries and did not try to make an asylum claim there…it’s called a reputable presumption,” said CBP Deputy Commissioner Benjamin C. Huffman.

Probably more details will be coming out. They waited until the last minute to work this out.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/530k-i...start-of-2025/
The only "aid" we should be providing is to issue a gun to every able-bodied illegal and dump them back in the country they came from to go and fight against whatever problem which they are seeking asylum.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:45 AM

927 posts, read 757,826 times
My worry is they're all males as there are no women as those cultures prefer boys and now those boys are all grown up.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:52 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
If you missed the spectacle of the towers coming down, be sure to catch the latest terrorist attack by the biden administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies