Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 09:28 AM

3,408 posts, read 1,445,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
There's a very good reason for that. The video points it out. People here point it out all the time.

But the bulk of the brick-headed left and whacko activists can't seem to grasp it.

The transgender guest there is spot on. Do you see this person peacocking trans stuff? No. You would not know that this person is transgender unless told. No peacocking. No grinding rage. No lashing out. No insistence on "my way or the highway." None of that. Reasonable comments. If the "trans community" presented themselves more like this person, there wouldn't be a problem.

But it's not fair to not celebrate and embrace our sexual deviant community and forbid sexual deviants from normalizing sexual deviant behavior in the minds of innocent and impressionable grade school children.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2023, 09:35 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yep, they have always been around and no one cared, not even republicans. But they seem to be the new target now because republicans need a new talking point. They are hurting people who have done nothing wrong and making them a target of hate. How incredibly sad.
What are you talking about "no one cared?"

Before about the 1990s or 2000s BOTH PARTIES cared. It was universal common sense that men in wigs were still men. That women use the women's restroom. That men didn't crash women's sports, etc.

It was so elementary that it wasn't even a discussion.

That changed when democrats became the party of victimhood. They always need a fresh crop of victims, so the "LGBTQIA ABCDEFG" was coined. Then they started pushing and saying "Hey, men in wigs are normal! Let's mainstream it!"

Then it led to mutilation of young people and women being wiped off the map in sports, and trannies in public schools reading to kindergarteners.

No, people have ALWAYS cared!

Does anyone think the society of today is LESS degenerate than it was in the past?

Old 06-02-2023, 09:48 AM

1,100 posts, read 432,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Lesbians are getting banned from lesbian dating sites because they don't want to date men who think they are women. The lesbians are being called transphobes.
That's two people reporting that behavior, for whomever said it doesn't happen.

Trans people crash the lesbian dating sites with their penises. I don't have many gay friends at all, but the last time I talked to one he was telling me all about this and it was a year ago at least.

I wasn't looking for a man with a vagina when on apps YEARSSS ago before I married, I'm gay.

Old 06-02-2023, 09:50 AM

1,015 posts, read 787,181 times
People accepted gays and lesbians and was fine with trans people, I know trans people and they want to live their lives and not be bothered. The whole trans movement is being shoved down people throats 24 hours a day and our jobs is teaching/making us address them as their made up pronouns and genders. People are pissed off because you have it being shoved down children throats. They are the modern "BLM" they are loud and now they are the thing for now. I hope it phases out in a year or so.

Keep pushing gays/lesbians in the closet and they will be the ones sleeping with your wives and husbands. I am friends with a gay guy and he show me his inbox my mouth hit the floor with the amount of closet cases in his inbox.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:09 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Oh, well, if Sky News Australia says so..... Case closed.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:15 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
Watching the “what is a woman” documentary that is streaming free for the next 12 hours on daily wire twitter site. It’s fantastic and is one of the best documentaries on this subject.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Oh, well, if Sky News Australia says so..... Case closed.
Um, look at Bud light and Target if you want real world proof. Sky News just tells the truth.

I'm a gay man for crying out loud and the other day my husband and I chose to skip Target which was right there, and sit in traffic to go to Best Buy to buy the same item, same price. They aren't getting a penny of my business ever again.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:22 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post

Does anyone think the society of today is LESS degenerate than it was in the past?
Depends on what you mean by degenerate. Less people believe in patriarchy and strict gender roles, and that's the problem with today for a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
I hope it phases out in a year or so.
It will phase out as soon as Fox News has something to report on they think will trigger their viewers more than trans issues. CRT was suddenly no longer an issue once Fox realized trans issues enraged their viewers more.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:22 AM

6,669 posts, read 2,975,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post

Keep pushing gays/lesbians in the closet and they will be the ones sleeping with your wives and husbands. I am friends with a gay guy and he show me his inbox my mouth hit the floor with the amount of closet cases in his inbox.
I saw someone else say almost the exact same thing in another thread, I think.

What is it about gays, or closeted gays, that you think makes them so horney to initiate infidelity and ruin marriages, lol. There are plenty of clubs and gay dating apps out there they they can and have used on the d-low.

My wife is strait, why would they come after her?

Old 06-02-2023, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It will phase out as soon as Fox News has something to report on they think will trigger their viewers more than trans issues. CRT was suddenly no longer an issue once Fox realized trans issues enraged their viewers more.

Wow, delusional. So to be clear this is all Fox News' fault?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies