Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2023, 01:47 PM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times

Advertisements

I read an article today on the Fox news web site that claimed Comer has too much evidence of corruption (by the Biden's and the federal law enforcement agencies) to coherently present it all to the American people.

So, if that's true...could one of these scenario's come about?

1) Comer & his Oversight Committee decides not to even try to present his findings to the American people, but to present it to just 8 people...the joint chiefs of staff instead:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff

The only force that could remove a totally corrupt administration, fbi, doj, & the entire DC swamp, would be our military.

If Comer has evidence that Biden & the federal agencies are conspiring to conduct a "great re-set" of our democracy into something else, & he went directly to the joint chiefs, because our own federal law enforcement agencies have been irreversibly compromised, a military coup might result.

2) Or, Comer presents his evidence to every Governor, & they vote to immediately hold a convention of states for the purpose of an immediate DC purge.

3) or, #1 and #2 above..both

Just a hypothetical situation of course, but what if Comer's Oversight Committee had proof of widespread corruption, so widespread, that it could not be rectified through any existing means? What then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2023, 01:58 PM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Never gonna happen, but this was the founder's final "lifeboat" for our republic when DC was in stage four cancer: Convention of States.

Old 07-05-2023, 02:18 PM

17,301 posts, read 12,228,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I read an article today on the Fox news web site that claimed Comer has too much evidence of corruption (by the Biden's and the federal law enforcement agencies) to coherently present it all to the American people.
Is that his latest excuse for a lack of evidence?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...g-on-joe-biden

Old 07-05-2023, 02:20 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

So, if that's true...could one of these scenario's come about?

1) Comer & his Oversight Committee decides not to even try to present his findings to the American people, but to present it to just 8 people...the joint chiefs of staff instead:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff

The only force that could remove a totally corrupt administration, fbi, doj, & the entire DC swamp, would be our military.

If Comer has evidence that Biden & the federal agencies are conspiring to conduct a "great re-set" of our democracy into something else, & he went directly to the joint chiefs, because our own federal law enforcement agencies have been irreversibly compromised, a military coup might result.

2) Or, Comer presents his evidence to every Governor, & they vote to immediately hold a convention of states for the purpose of an immediate DC purge.

3) or, #1 and #2 above..both

Just a hypothetical situation of course, but what if Comer's Oversight Committee had proof of widespread corruption, so widespread, that it could not be rectified through any existing means? What then?
I take what Comer said to mean, "I got nuttin."

Old 07-05-2023, 02:22 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Is that his latest excuse for a lack of evidence?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...g-on-joe-biden
Incredible!

Democrats have been programmed to ignore anything that shows a democrat politician is corrupt. Dems no longer believe in The Constitution and the US, only THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, as one would expect of any totalitarians.

Old 07-05-2023, 02:23 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,200,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Never gonna happen

None of them will ever really challenge anything. To do so would jeopardize their own livelihood.

Old 07-05-2023, 03:11 PM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
It’s already over, they’ve seized the country for good. The best we can do is slow them down as much as we can.

If I was young, I’d try to emigrate somewhere else. Since I’m old, I’ll just do my best to stay out of the way.

Old 07-05-2023, 03:11 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfeet View Post
I would welcome a Military coup --- short term Dictatorship and restructuring of USA.

IN ADDITION, I would 'Love to see some Public Be-headings, hangings and General execution of heads of state and government (enemies of the Constitution and Citizens of the USA).

IN THE END, the country would be 10x stronger and 'the Toilet of the Swamp' would be Flushed.

Since you are rather new to CD I don't know which way your politics swing so would that restructuring be more of what we have now with even less resistance OR would it mean a Pro America leader being voted in?

Somewhere we have lost our way and we have a major party this is trying to dismantle this country. What is really concerning is how many people are happy to see it happen. What do these fools think will happen to them if the Left succeeds? There is only so much room at the top.

We are seeing a corruption the likes of which we have never seen before. Imagine if we really faced a serious threat as America did in WW2. We would see so many fools actively siding with Germany and Japan and committing acts of sabotage. Those misguided brain washed idiots hate America that much.

We do need to drain the DC swamp but it is not going to pretty. Trump exposed the swamp creatures to us but taking them out was no easy task and that is why they hate him so much.

Old 07-05-2023, 03:17 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,395,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfeet View Post
I would welcome a Military coup --- short term Dictatorship and restructuring of USA.

IN ADDITION, I would 'Love to see some Public Be-headings, hangings and General execution of heads of state and government (enemies of the Constitution and Citizens of the USA).

IN THE END, the country would be 10x stronger and 'the Toilet of the Swamp' would be Flushed.

Yet somehow we wonder why some people find certain elements of society to be a threat and disturbed mentally?

Old 07-06-2023, 08:53 AM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Never gonna happen, but this was the founder's final "lifeboat" for our republic when DC was in stage four cancer: Convention of States.
"Never" is too long of a time frame for me to believe. It will hapen...just a matter of when

DC must die for America to live. A Convention of States is the most preferable way to kill DC, but its not the only way. We could be defeated by foreign powers, which would be the least preferable way. A takeover by the military or by we the people are the only other ways I can think of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies