Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2023, 11:09 AM
Status: "Trump is the BLOAT...Biggest Loser of All Time!" (set 7 days ago)

5,789 posts, read 3,621,730 times

Advertisements

What is "normal"? "Normal" seems in the eye of the beholder, like beauty and ugliness.

Insisting Barack wasn't born in the US despite all the evidence he was? Plus going after Michelle's "unfeminine" appearance? now THAT is ugly.

Old 08-05-2023, 12:12 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,962,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/obama-...ning-interview

He also makes allegations that Former President Obama fantasizes about "making love to men", that he lied about why he broke up with a white girlfriend (the author claims it's because Barack Obama was anti-Semitic), that he's "just as insecure as Trump", and "too lazy" to be a Supreme Court Justice. His biggest allegation is that Former President Obama is colluding with President Biden, as though this is really Barack Obama's third term...

I was going to quote a bunch of things, but there's really too much to quote. You'll have to venture alone on this one!
But if Obama was antisemitic, why would he date her in the first place.

Old 08-05-2023, 12:24 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,146,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I never understood how someone that is half white and half black AND raised by white people is black? Why is he not white?
Most of American identified Obama as Black....they jsut did.

It's not that hard to understand that is the race he would associate with.

Old 08-05-2023, 12:25 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,146,638 times
If it sells a book, it sells a book.

Old 08-05-2023, 01:29 PM

25,739 posts, read 17,500,703 times
I just felt he was a narcissistic nutcase. Some of the things he said and did were beyond the pale.
Obama can't be trusted. Not as a friend.
He's manipulative, but that goes along with not being trustworthy.

Did he fabricate a bunch of stuff?..... I think so. But he was clever about it, sort of like B Clinton. H Clinton is just stupid; she can't even make stuff up competently.
Biden & Harris have no business being in their positions. Maybe we'll get better people next time.

Old 08-05-2023, 01:35 PM

27,358 posts, read 15,478,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Thats it! Im never voting for Obama as president again.
Sure you haven't already?

Old 08-05-2023, 01:51 PM

22,140 posts, read 9,707,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
.................. yet he and his followers DO CONTEND that he is brilliant!

Through my education, I have been fortunate enough to encounter several brilliant individuals (most in physics and math- we physicians simply have good memories and people confuse that with intelligence). OBAMA IS NOT INTELLIGENT. He has a poor vocabulary and pauses many times during speaking, with an incredible number of "filler" words (ummmm, ahhhh). These filler words are a sign of poor preparation and is "space" for time to think in conversation. It reflects poor preparation and the need for time to think.

Obama's colleagues at the Univ of Chicago said he was not very intelligent and was lazy.

Obama prizes appearance above all and, due to his inferiority complex and paranoia, surrounds himself with people he perceives to be successful and rich. He has not time for the average person, as he wants as much distance as he can create between himself and "average".

There is a HUGE difference between education and intelligence. We presume that those who are more educated are also more intelligent, but that is not the case.
And if you look at the 'I' count in his speeches, it is very high. And they say Trump is a narcissist.

Old 08-05-2023, 02:35 PM

22,547 posts, read 12,133,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Now that these reports about Obama are starting to surface, can we now all agree that his background doesn’t make sense?

I’m still not 100% convinced he was born in Hawaii. Obviously, at this point, what difference does it make? But I would like an explanation on his Social Security Number and why it doesn’t match other Hawaiians.

I think the argument over whether Obama stole someone else’s SSN is likely not true and not relevant anyway.

The real question is why does his SSN look the way it does?
Back when he was president, a woman who lived in WA ran his SSN and name "Barack Obama" through E-verify. It came back as a no-match. She alerted the WA supreme court to what she had found. For her trouble, they ended up fining her for wasting their time.

Can you imagine if an ordinary person came up with a no-match SSN? They would be dealt with. However, when our POTUS has that happened...well...it's more like "Nothing to see here, folks. Move along".

I searched for a link regarding the above^^^^ using a non-google search engine and the story appears to no longer exist. That said, I came across this link which was very informative:

https://www.thepostemail.com/2013/09...mber-and-more/

Old 08-05-2023, 05:06 PM

5,227 posts, read 3,169,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Back when he was president, a woman who lived in WA ran his SSN and name "Barack Obama" through E-verify. It came back as a no-match. She alerted the WA supreme court to what she had found. For her trouble, they ended up fining her for wasting their time.

Can you imagine if an ordinary person came up with a no-match SSN? They would be dealt with. However, when our POTUS has that happened...well...it's more like "Nothing to see here, folks. Move along".

I searched for a link regarding the above^^^^ using a non-google search engine and the story appears to no longer exist. That said, I came across this link which was very informative:

The 2008 Obama campaign spent over $9M on legal expenses as teams of fixers cleaned-up his past and “disappeared” records that were inconvenient or derogatory.

Old 08-05-2023, 05:48 PM

22,140 posts, read 9,707,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies