Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2023, 06:11 PM

6,140 posts, read 2,908,451 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/media/obama-...ning-interview

He also makes allegations that Former President Obama fantasizes about "making love to men", that he lied about why he broke up with a white girlfriend (the author claims it's because Barack Obama was anti-Semitic), that he's "just as insecure as Trump", and "too lazy" to be a Supreme Court Justice. His biggest allegation is that Former President Obama is colluding with President Biden, as though this is really Barack Obama's third term...

I was going to quote a bunch of things, but there's really too much to quote. You'll have to venture alone on this one!

Old 08-04-2023, 06:17 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,423,477 times
Thats it! Im never voting for Obama as president again.

Old 08-04-2023, 06:22 PM

3,080 posts, read 1,309,700 times
I’m not exactly sure I’d say I didn’t know all those things anyway

Old 08-04-2023, 06:27 PM

30,137 posts, read 18,738,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post

He also makes allegations that Former President Obama fantasizes about "making love to men", that he lied about why he broke up with a white girlfriend (the author claims it's because Barack Obama was anti-Semitic), that he's "just as insecure as Trump", and "too lazy" to be a Supreme Court Justice. His biggest allegation is that Former President Obama is colluding with President Biden, as though this is really Barack Obama's third term...

I was going to quote a bunch of things, but there's really too much to quote. You'll have to venture alone on this one!
Obama, who is considered "brilliant" by the left, was considered to be lazy and not intelligent by his faculty peers at the Univ. of Chicago.

Obama never released his transcripts, as he had poor grades and/or listed himself as a foreign born student.

Obama, like Biden, has "inexplicably" become fabulously rich through "book deals" and speeches (the democrat form of money laundering).

The disasterous policies of Biden show that Obama is still calling the shots. Obama has always hated America, particularly white America.

Old 08-04-2023, 06:29 PM

38,111 posts, read 22,253,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post

Barack wanted to go into politics, Would he had been able to convince the black voters in Chicago that he was "down for the struggle" and "black enough," with white wife? Even married to Michelle, there were still black newspaper columnists writing in 2007 that Barack "was not black enough."

Old 08-04-2023, 06:30 PM

3,080 posts, read 1,309,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Obama, who is considered "brilliant" by the left, was considered to be lazy and not intelligent by his faculty peers at the Univ. of Chicago.

Obama never released his transcripts, as he had poor grades and/or listed himself as a foreign born student.

Obama, like Biden, has "inexplicably" become fabulously rich through "book deals" and speeches (the democrat form of money laundering).

The disasterous policies of Biden show that Obama is still calling the shots. Obama has always hated America, particularly white America.
I suspect Obama is more street smart than book smart. I would definitely consider myself this way. I could manipulate just about anyone and it’s hard to get something over on me but I was lucky to get Cs in most of my math classes and I had to work my butt off to do well in any other classes. Nothing really came easy to me academically at all outside of the fact I was a great speller

Old 08-04-2023, 06:43 PM

5,206 posts, read 3,134,504 times
And the Presstitutes today completely ignore White House staffers having regular meetings at Obama’s DC mansion because it’s “not their lane”. On second thought maybe they understand he’s still in charge, after all Obama did put the fear of God into the Press by locking a few of them up.

Old 08-04-2023, 06:50 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,225,315 times
Obama fed on a lot of Trash. He went to a Black liberation Church which is rooted in Marxist Communism. Obama hates America. Obama thinks every white person is a racist. Obama hates white people and his own white grandmother who raised him. Obama had gay lovers. The man has a lot of baggage.

Old 08-04-2023, 06:58 PM

10,175 posts, read 7,834,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Voting not necessary. He's president now.

Old 08-04-2023, 07:13 PM

1,411 posts, read 569,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You don't have to; who do you think is telling dimwit Joe what to do?
It's the Masai Messiah, loved by clueless, low info dupes and virtue signaling poltroons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies