Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2023, 06:23 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
They've denied him SS protection, wow. When will the people in mass demand the dumping of our horrible 2 party system? It must go or this nation will see its demise sooner or later.
He talked a lot of stuff that if true (seems verifiable mostly) he is ruffling some dangerous feathers, is thoughts on Fauci really made me think. His description of the Ukraine war is mostly accurate and it shows how truth is not at all in most mainstream press.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2023, 05:15 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
No secret service.

Demonic.

Old 08-17-2023, 05:26 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
People need to watch this interview while freedom to see it is still allowed, because there are a lot of different entities that want Tucker and RFK JR silenced and you have to ask why.
How is he silenced? He has all the same outlets in his disposal like everyone else.

RFK beats the populist drum, which is probably a good move at this phase in the election cycle.

Old 08-17-2023, 05:51 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Kennedy still wants amnesty to be discussed or on the table after the border is secured and we get a handle on illegal immigration. I can't support any presidential candidate that would even consider another amnesty.

Old 08-17-2023, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Kennedy still wants amnesty to be discussed or on the table after the border is secured and we get a handle on illegal immigration. I can't support any presidential candidate that would even consider another amnesty.
Unwillingness to compromise even a little pretty much guarantees the problem will never be solved, and I think that is what lot of people want, because immigration is such good campaigning line.

An immigration bill was passed in the Senate in 2011 in an overwhelmingly bi-partisan fashion. and that bill even included building a border wall, but when it arrived in the House, Speaker Boehner trash-canned it and would not allow it to even be debated. Why? Because it included a compromise. So, he chose to keep the problem and people have continued to complain about illegal immigration ever since.

Old 08-17-2023, 06:16 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Many are praising Kennedy these days as the only voice of reason left among dems. But....oh, how easy it is to look reasonable today against the likes of Biden, the squad, Pelosi, and Hillary.

To support Kennedy all one has to do is let go of everything he said prior to beginning this campaign. Things like his advocacy of jailing "climate" deniers.

Kennedy permanently squandered any credibility with me with such positions and Tucker has forfeited much of his lately as well. Seems lost today, given the way he has wasted his time while his country....and freedom itself....gasps for what could be its last breaths.

An hour and twenty minutes watching yet another pointless and boring interview with those two? Didn't happen and won't happen.

Old 08-17-2023, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Many are praising Kennedy these days as the only voice of reason left among dems. But....oh, how easy it is to look reasonable today against the likes of Biden, the squad, Pelosi, and Hillary.

To support Kennedy all one has to do is let go of everything he said prior to beginning this campaign. Things like his advocacy of jailing "climate" deniers.

Kennedy permanently squandered any credibility with me with such positions and Tucker has forfeited much of his lately as well. Seems lost today, given the way he has wasted his time while his country....and freedom itself....gasps for what could be its last breaths.

An hour and twenty minutes watching yet another pointless and boring interview with those two? Didn't happen and won't happen.
There are other reasonable ones like Manchin.

As you say RFK has said some weird things in the past, and Tucker made no attempt to challenge those things, which shows his interviews are designed to make some candidates look good and other bad.

Old 08-17-2023, 06:37 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
I am going to watch tonight on YouTube, it got amazing comments.

Old 08-17-2023, 06:47 AM

25,751 posts, read 12,832,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I think what he's saying is that the Big Corporations that run America always align with the Dems or the Repubs. One party or the other, depending upon what suits their needs. Right now they're in with the Dems. We really are screwed because Big Business runs the country. Not the people, not even the politicians. It's all about MONEY.
Certain industry sectors side with Dems, other's side with Pubs.

Ag, defense, energy, transportation, are some that side with Pubs.

Media, entertainment, most retail, are some that side with Dems.

I don't think the radical Left will kill RFK Jr. because there are still millions of Kennedy fans.

The radical left will silence him, ignore him, & work against him in every way possible. If he gains much traction, they'll manufacture a scandal against him like the Trump-Russian collusion, or the Kavanaugh-Sorority girl lie.

Old 08-17-2023, 06:51 AM

13,966 posts, read 5,630,295 times
RFK Jr and Vivek Ramaswamy are literally the only two people on either side of the aisle coming anywhere near "speaking truth to power."

And because of that, plus a few unfortunate "don't come across well on TV" qualities for each, they stand no chance in Hell of coming anywhere near the nomination, much less winning a general election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies