Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2023, 11:43 AM

10,939 posts, read 4,600,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Then please volunteer to work at the next election (legally). I think it would be a good education for many.
to be honest, I dont think it matters.

a number of math-people have been looking at why the polls, even the ones traditionally hyper accurate - have fallen apart the last 3 cycles 18, 20, 22

either everyone being polled is just lying their faces off (which is not unthinkable, the DNC et al have sunk hundreds of millions into GOP races, and polled in support of them, to gerrymander to a candidate they would rather face) or something changed in the process where it no longer matters.

without saying the words voter fraud, for the first time ever we have a number of ballots cast in national and battground state races where the un-verifiable number of votes is 3x the confidence level of the polls and lo and behold, the races are violating the poll data by......3 confidence levels. coincidence?

NO ONE ALIVE ON THIS PLANET can state with any reasonable certainty that the unexpected margins of victory, came from actual, legal, registered voters. That does not mean they didnt, but rather the fact we can no longer prove it. and when you cannot verify and prove something...malfeasance enters.

When you look really hard at '22, at the onset of the cycle there was credible data it was not statistical fallacy that the GOP could win ALL of the national races but a few in cali. The GOP won what exactly 3 of the contested races and barely one half a dozen safe bets. There actually are people with the mental HP looking at this.

I know in my own anecdotal case, I got for 2020 multiple DNC mail-in ballots for a long dead DNC registered voter - who died in 2004 before THAT election. This does not happen, even once, in a system that works.

This is why when I hear the TV state so and so poll has such and such leading I think 'blah blah blah'

It may be the case the over 2/3 of the people no longer support biden as the polls say, issue by issue, but that will not reflect in the tally. This can only be possible if the tally is a tally of NOT what the people being polled are voting for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2023, 11:58 AM

5,207 posts, read 4,681,184 times
Election fraud will only stop when Trump wins again. (I'm channeling a Trumper)

Old 08-22-2023, 12:05 PM

130,654 posts, read 12,171,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherfromthegutter View Post
Great idea. I worked the last few polls and since many people can't (it's a long day) here is a run down:

Day #1 Is a half day orientation where they explain to you the process, how important it is and the penalities. In particular:

a) Voter fraud is punishable by 5 years and/or $25k fine
b) The fine is per incident. So if you stuff 5 ballots that's 25 years and $125K fine
c) The FBI (not your local cops) investigate voter fraud with all their resources.

It's left in no doubt that vote tampering is very seriously taken.

Day #2 you work the poll. This is often a 12+ hour day.

The first thing you realize is that there are all these strangers you are working with directly and through the day the county/city reps are constantly visiting to make sure everything is on track. There is no way even if you were willing to risk a),b) and c) that you could pull anything off unless everyone (that's like 10+ people) are in on it AND the county/city people are not. All it takes is for one person and a),b) and c) kick in.

The USA has an amazingly strong voting system.
Thank you. I have also worked a few elections, & the ballot system seems tight. I agree with you that fraud would be very hard. Unless you are gullible enough to fall for the lies.

Old 08-22-2023, 12:06 PM

130,654 posts, read 12,171,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherfromthegutter View Post
I switch between independent and republican and I worked the last few polls. No one talks politics at all.
In California, election talk is banned at polling places, people are not even allowed to wear a candidate shirt. It must n=be an impartial place. Of course now, we are mail in.

Old 08-22-2023, 12:09 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,052,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Then please volunteer to work at the next election (legally). I think it would be a good education for many.
What a fantastic idea. But I doubt you'll get many takers. I really think deep down many know there wasn't rampant voter fraud. They are simply in too deep in backing their horse to be able to admit they were wrong. I don't think deniers are ready to face the actual truth. It's easier to listen to podcasts and read rags and say, "See...I KNEW 'my' choice didn't lose."

I'm not being facetious...I really do think people know, deep down.

So they're never going to volunteer to see what actually happens because then it would all come crashing down.

Old 08-22-2023, 12:14 PM

4,523 posts, read 1,875,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
What a fantastic idea. But I doubt you'll get many takers. I really think deep down many know there wasn't rampant voter fraud. They are simply in too deep in backing their horse to be able to admit they were wrong. I don't think deniers are ready to face the actual truth. It's easier to listen to podcasts and read rags and say, "See...I KNEW 'my' choice didn't lose."

I'm not being facetious...I really do think people know, deep down.

So they're never going to volunteer to see what actually happens because then it would all come crashing down.
Looks like you conveniently ignored my response.

Here it is again:

Working at a polling place has no bearing on ballots that happen to be “found” late on election night and it also has no bearing on the number of fraudulent ballots that are sent in the mail.

Furthermore if your state does not require an ID to vote, someone working at a polling place has no control over a suspected fraudulent voter.

Thread fail.

Our elections will never be valid again unless numerous laws are changed.

Old 08-22-2023, 12:16 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,759,554 times
I saw one irregularity at my voting place, pamphlets on the black Democratic candidate were in a pile right next to the workers desks while they were handing out the ballots. NYS law says no electioneering with 100 ft. of the entrance.

I didn't complain because I didn't want any retribution from the Democratic Party in my county, like they try to destroy President Trump and all their opposition.

Since the election workers are well aware of the NYS election rules and allowed it to happen, I believe widespread fraud goes on, maybe with the workers involvement, because they are too afraid to speak up.

Old 08-22-2023, 12:42 PM

18,177 posts, read 15,755,827 times
A friend of mine has been working at the polls since she retired 5 years ago. She's very civic-minded, and those are some long hours she puts in. 15 hours just on election day.

Old 08-22-2023, 12:42 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,052,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Looks like you conveniently ignored my response.

Here it is again:

Working at a polling place has no bearing on ballots that happen to be “found” late on election night and it also has no bearing on the number of fraudulent ballots that are sent in the mail.

Furthermore if your state does not require an ID to vote, someone working at a polling place has no control over a suspected fraudulent voter.

Thread fail.

Our elections will never be valid again unless numerous laws are changed.
Then we can never trust an election again. Because the Boogeyman is arriving during the night.

So if Trump wins 2024, can you count on Dems storming the capitol and Biden suggesting that Harris be assassinated?

And worse? From now on? Until forever?

Or is it okay when a pub wins? That's when no mysterious nighttime deliveries were made?

So childish.

Old 08-22-2023, 01:06 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,470,979 times
I don’t think that will work. Even if they see nothing suspicious, they always think dirty things are taking place elsewhere. Anyway, the election fraud had been identified long ago: the two women (election workers) from GA were behind the national election fraud. What better proof one needs? (Lol)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies