Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 02:22 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ud/ar-AA1jb4YP

Oh, my bad... democrats have claimed there never has been any election fraud, especially by democrats.
Tip of the iceberg maybe???
This is why the Democrats want more mail-in ballots, because chain of custody is almost nonexistent, and those ballots are easy to alter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2023, 02:28 PM

10,484 posts, read 7,014,991 times
Its also suspected that the NJ Governor election was stolen too in NJ.

Old 11-02-2023, 03:40 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times
No one indicated no election fraud, there was no massive fraud.

The system worked in catching these two.

The claim was that there was enough fraud in 4 states to swing the election, that was a lie.

Old 11-02-2023, 03:44 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
This is why the Democrats want more mail-in ballots, because chain of custody is almost nonexistent, and those ballots are easy to alter.
The multiple election reviews in Georgia, Arizona and other states proved otherwise, one of the most scrutinized elections in our history and nothing. But that doesn't stop these right wing politicians from repeating the same lie and undermining confidence. It makes a great excuse for republicans to limit voting right and toss voters off the rolls.

Old 11-02-2023, 06:08 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Are we now supposed to believe that these two low level persons perpetrated massive fraud on a national scale that accounted for the SEVEN MILLION more votes that Joe Biden got over Trump?
Why do you think that two low level persons perpetrated massive fraud on a national scale that accounted for the SEVEN MILLION more votes that Joe Biden got over Trump?

Nobody else here has suggested such a ridiculous conclusion, except you.

Do you get these delusions frequently?

Have you sought help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No one indicated no election fraud, there was no massive fraud.

The system worked in catching these two.

The claim was that there was enough fraud in 4 states to swing the election, that was a lie.
If cops catch someone who exceeded the speed limit in a state next to yours, and write him a tcket, does that mean there were no other speeders in that state?

And does it mean that no other states have speeders?

The lack of curiosity or concern in Democrats looking at things like these ballot-box-stuffing examples, defies all belief.

Old 11-02-2023, 07:33 PM

8,343 posts, read 6,436,914 times
They're Democrats, nothing will happen.

Old 11-02-2023, 07:39 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Sheeple Dems bleating "Calling out voter fraud is ray-cess!" in 3........2........1

Old 11-02-2023, 09:57 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I would be SHOCKED if any democrat was elected WITHOUT FRAUD.
Don’t have a link in front of me but do remember that Obama received over 100% of the vote in some precincts. I believe 104% in one.

81 million votes for Biden my a**. No way he got more of the black vote then Obama. No ef ing way. Trump won that election the night of the election just like he did against Billary. And now this senile puppet admin is destroying the country and some still want them back.

That is the mentality of the supporters for this Marxist controlled admin.

Old 11-03-2023, 03:40 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Nope. We acknowledged that there were isolated cases, just like this one. This is the first time I’ve seen it reported that Democrats did it, and I’m glad they were caught.

What we denied is that election fraud is possible on a nationwide or even a statewide basis. There are simply too many moving parts and too many people involved with 116,000 polling sites in the country for it to be possible.

We are also far more concerned that fraud was only claimed to have happened in states that Trump lost. That was the dead giveaway that it was all a pile of bull puckey.
LOL, nice joke to start the day here.
The ballot boxes can be, and were.... STUFFED, but unlike in the old "paper vote" days, they were stuffed by a different means.

Old 11-03-2023, 07:44 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Don’t have a link in front of me but do remember that Obama received over 100% of the vote in some precincts. I believe 104% in one.

81 million votes for Biden my a**. No way he got more of the black vote then Obama. No ef ing way. Trump won that election the night of the election just like he did against Billary. And now this senile puppet admin is destroying the country and some still want them back.

That is the mentality of the supporters for this Marxist controlled admin.
No link? Hmm. Here's one.
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-votes-one-co/

Quote:
The much-cited blog post referring to "108 percent of registered voters" is muddled and misleading. It makes a claim of fraud using a registration figure that is known to include inactive and ineligible voters -- who would be identified at the polls -- while ignoring the actual vote.
Voter rolls need updating, sure. But no, Obama didn't get over 100% of votes.

Saw this in my research into 2020, too. Sources grabbing wrong figures to mislead and try to show fraud. Saw a lot of those claims show up here.

For example, I saw a claim that more people voted than ballot requests in Pennsylvania. But when you actually look at the data, they grabbed the number for primary requests (naturally lower) and matched it to votes in the general. In reality there was no problem, even if people tried to claim there was.

Biden got more votes. He did. Two factors contributed greatly to it:

1) Simply, the population grew. Easier to get the most votes ever when there are the most people ever.

2) Trump is deeply divisive. That gets more voters to show up, voting for or against him.
A lot of those votes were likely not for Biden himself but more that he was Not Trump. Still valid votes.

Last edited by latimeria; 11-03-2023 at 07:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies