Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 10:05 AM

6,239 posts, read 3,413,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
ew Jersey Democrats, including Paterson City Council President Alex Mendez and Dr. Henrilynn Ibezim, are facing state election fraud charges related to voter registration and mail-in ballots. Mendez is accused of collecting mail-in ballots, checking them for votes in his favor, destroying those that weren’t, and replacing them with fraudulent ballots.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ud/ar-AA1jb4YP

Oh, my bad... democrats have claimed there never has been any election fraud, especially by democrats.
Tip of the iceberg maybe???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2023, 10:09 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post

Oh, my bad... democrats have claimed there never has been any election fraud, especially by democrats.

Can't be true, Democrats say it's not possible.

Old 11-02-2023, 10:17 AM

21,149 posts, read 19,729,843 times
We're supposed to believe that people will commit election fraud for a relatively benign municipal election, but not for a hotly contested presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQG12dPsGNQ

Old 11-02-2023, 10:20 AM

1,282 posts, read 1,421,433 times
This Democrat is glad that those fraudsters were caught and hope they are investigated to the fullest. If the charges are found to be true they should face all appropriate consequences for their crimes.

See how that works?

Old 11-02-2023, 10:25 AM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
We're supposed to believe that people will commit election fraud for a relatively benign municipal election, but not for a hotly contested presidential election.
You can believe whatever you wish, but you need evidence to prove it. And yes, it is more likely that there would be fraud that could alter the outcome in a local election. I'll leave it to you to reason why that would be so.

Old 11-02-2023, 10:33 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
This Democrat is glad that those fraudsters were caught and hope they are investigated to the fullest. If the charges are found to be true they should face all appropriate consequences for their crimes.

See how that works?
Right? Not a Democrat, but election fraud is election fraud. If they did it, good that charges are happening.

Know what the 2020 election lacked greatly?

EVIDENCE

No, don't try to break out the tired supposed claims like that silly here is the evidence site or 2000 Mules. I read the cases and started combing through court documents. I looked at data. I rolled my eyes through tales of German server military fights, Krakens,and Italian satellites.

I was sincerely looking through it because I was open to the possibility that it happened, but there was never real, good, actual evidence presented in court or otherwise. Sorry.

Old 11-02-2023, 10:38 AM

21,945 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Right? Not a Democrat, but election fraud is election fraud. If they did it, good that charges are happening.

Know what the 2020 election lacked greatly?

EVIDENCE

No, don't try to break out the tired supposed claims like that silly here is the evidence site or 2000 Mules. I read the cases and started combing through court documents. I looked at data. I rolled my eyes through tales of German server military fights, Krakens,and Italian satellites.

I was sincerely looking through it because I was open to the possibility that it happened, but there was never real, good, actual evidence presented in court or otherwise. Sorry.
Plenty of evidence. Did you see 2000 Mules? lol. N/M. I know you didn't.

Old 11-02-2023, 10:41 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post

Nope. We acknowledged that there were isolated cases, just like this one. This is the first time I’ve seen it reported that Democrats did it, and I’m glad they were caught.

What we denied is that election fraud is possible on a nationwide or even a statewide basis. There are simply too many moving parts and too many people involved with 116,000 polling sites in the country for it to be possible.

We are also far more concerned that fraud was only claimed to have happened in states that Trump lost. That was the dead giveaway that it was all a pile of bull puckey.

Old 11-02-2023, 10:42 AM

13,286 posts, read 8,460,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQG12dPsGNQ
The only one that contested was the guy spreading the lie to begin with. But hey, if it suits your mindset. Please feel free to run down to Georgia and find those 11780 votes.

I've zero doubt that as a voter the system is NOT perfect. Just as the candidates are not.

As with any person charged, let the justice system work .

Old 11-02-2023, 10:43 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post

See how that works?
My guess is you speak for every Democrat on this board and a lot of others as well. Get the crooks out of the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies