Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2023, 06:54 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Tell me, what was senile about his speech? Everything was perfectly spoken and worded.
His speech was a cardboard cutout. He read the teleprompter reasonably well, but there was no feeling, and Trump invoking an “Almighty God” was downright laughable. Trump is the only god Trump recognizes.

Contrast the speech with this unglued and unguarded post he made on Truth Social at two this morning when his handlers weren’t around to supervise him. You can almost hear the veins standing out in his forehead as he posts and slobbers on his keyboard.

Trump knows what’s coming up next.
Attached Thumbnails
Trump's Thanksgiving Message-img_7304.jpeg  

Old 11-23-2023, 09:31 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,925,268 times
I think I saw one post that had a pdf image of Trump's "Thanksgiving" rant on Truth Social, so thought it would be useful to actually post it here so people can get the full context.

"Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a 'Psycho,' Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a 'tiny' Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the 'Bench' & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY."

What a vile and pathetic human being. Like a child stamping his feet and throwing a tantrum, or an adolescent stomping off to their room and slamming the door after being redirected by their parents.

He wasn't satisfied with trashing our military by posting his self absorbed demagogic diatribe on Veteran's day, now he has to poison our Thanksgiving with more of this sick garbage.

It's not all bad. We now know beyond any doubt Trump's true ambitions and we now understand with crystal clarity that his campaign is openly "autocratic" or "demagogic" or "fascist" (pick the term of your choice). We also know that every MAGA that attends his rallies and who espouses these ideas and continues to support him - share his end goal. They can't ride the fence any longer. The mask has been torn off.

Disgusting and destructive as it may be, this is Trump's dream and he will follow it to the bitter and bloody end. And he will happily drag the rest of us down into the cesspool with him, if we allow it.

Old 11-23-2023, 09:43 PM

1,296 posts, read 645,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I think I saw one post that had a pdf image of Trump's "Thanksgiving" rant on Truth Social, so thought it would be useful to actually post it here so people can get the full context.

"Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a 'Psycho,' Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a 'tiny' Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the 'Bench' & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY."

What a vile and pathetic human being. Like a child stamping his feet and throwing a tantrum, or an adolescent stomping off to their room and slamming the door after being redirected by their parents.

He wasn't satisfied with trashing our military by posting his self absorbed demagogic diatribe on Veteran's day, now he has to poison our Thanksgiving with more of this sick garbage.

It's not all bad. We now know beyond any doubt Trump's true ambitions and we now understand with crystal clarity that his campaign is openly "autocratic" or "demagogic" or "fascist" (pick the term of your choice). We also know that every MAGA that attends his rallies and who espouses these ideas and continues to support him - share his end goal. They can't ride the fence any longer. The mask has been torn off.

Disgusting and destructive as it may be, this is Trump's dream and he will follow it to the bitter and bloody end. And he will happily drag the rest of us down into the cesspool with him, if we allow it.
Good stuff. Thanks for the Thanksgiving chuckle!

Old 11-23-2023, 10:49 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,052,579 times
He's a petty little man who has no idea what decency is. We are all Americans whether he likes it or not. So what's the insulting all about. Just wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and leave it at that.

Old 11-23-2023, 10:53 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,620,541 times
Man-Boy TRUMP gets the Holiday Wishes out and immediately plunges into his typical Victimhood & narcissist diatribe of "Me, me, me...Look at what they are doing to ME"! How did his Parents tolerate his boorish behavior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies