Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2023, 11:09 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,539,575 times

Advertisements

That whole conflict is a no-win situation. Israel's Kobayashi Maru scenario. The sooner it ends, the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2023, 11:24 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
I wouldn't think that American Muslim voters would see Trump as an alternative since he is far more aligned with the hard right Anti Arab faction of Israel. It was Trump that reversed previous American policy and made the very divisive decision to relocate the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

Old 11-27-2023, 11:31 AM

1,299 posts, read 647,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I wouldn't think that American Muslim voters would see Trump as an alternative since he is far more aligned with the hard right Anti Arab faction of Israel. It was Trump that reversed previous American policy and made the very divisive decision to relocate the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

But it was a proper decision that no other President had the fortitude to make..

Old 11-27-2023, 11:55 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
"Hey Fat, I did not apologize. Wait. I guess I did apologize to some Muzzies. Yes. Muzzies. When I grew up in the white trash town of Scranton, Pencilvania....wait......Penncellvaynia.......you know, that state thing that has Filadelphia.......Philodellfeea.......that city that has the Liberty Bell. Now what was I talking about? Oh, yeah. I did apologize to some Muzzies. Not sure who they are, but someone told me to apologize. If that's one thing a Biden can do, it's take some orders. The Muzzies and I have a lot in common. They wear those head scarf thingys that have the narrow slits for eyes. Guess what? I've got two narrow slits for eyes, but I don't wear a head scarf thingy. My son Hunter likes to scarf some head, so I guess he's a Muzzie, too. I fought one of the baddest dudes on the planet when I was young. That's right, he was a Muzzie. Name was Abdul el-CornPop. Of course, I whipped him like I am whipping inflation. Maybe my friend Jackie would like to tell the crowd about how good Bidenomics is working. Jackie? Where's Jackie?. I'm going to walk off the stage now, using my new dance move. Friends call it "The Roomba", because they like the way I keep moving around the stage without actually ever figuring out how to get off the stage."

-- Joe "SlipSlidin" Biden

This pretty much sums it up for the Cadaver-In-Chief:

During the meeting, which was initially planned for 30 minutes but lasted more than twice as long, Biden heard the leaders describe individuals they knew who were personally affected by the conflict.

“I’m sorry. I’m disappointed in myself,” Biden told the group, the Washington Post reported.

Not nearly as disappointed as millions of Americans are in you, SloJoe.

Old 11-27-2023, 11:59 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Biden is trying to pandering to both bases (Muslims and Jews)

That usually does not end up well.

Pick a side, creepy Joe

Old 11-27-2023, 04:07 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
Yet you'll vote for him again.

I am actually waiting for No Labels to announce a Unity ticket. They won't announce anything until after Iowa, because they are only doing it if it's Trump v Biden, because moderates on L and R don't want either of them. I have heard possible Joe Manchin and Larry Hogan.

Old 11-27-2023, 04:11 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Biden is largely to credit for the temporary cease-fire in Gaza and return of hostages. Once again, Joe has proven his experience and expertise in international relations.

First, he expertly walked the thin line with respect to Ukraine, rallying NATO to present a united front and confront Russian aggression, without involving US troops. Then he expressed strong support for Israel after 10/7, while using his leverage with the Israeli people to get Netanyahu to agree to a cease-fire to return hostages.

In both situations he came under fire from both his right and left flanks, but you have to admit that he played these difficult situations masterfully. If Trump was in charge, Ukraine would have been forced to capitulate, and we would have a full out regional war in the Middle east.
If Trump was in charge, there would be no Russian aggression and Hamas would have never attacked Israel. Aggressors can sense when you have a weak person in charge, that's what happened.

Old 11-27-2023, 04:20 PM

816 posts, read 444,839 times
“Pardoning the Bad, is injuring the Good.”

Ben Franklin... 1748.

When asked about Franklin, Joe Biden said..."Didn't she used to sing? Yea, she was married to that Peanuts kid".

Then he had his oatmeal and went nighty night.

Old 11-27-2023, 04:24 PM

43,094 posts, read 18,259,632 times
So he met with them on 10/25....too chicken to announce it for over 1 month ?

Old 11-27-2023, 04:31 PM

2,666 posts, read 1,182,525 times
As if kissing their asses would get him votes. Not going to happen especially for an old white guy. I seriously doubt Muslims would vote for him no matter what he says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies