Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2024, 02:46 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,877,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
You aren't a climate scientist, are you? What makes you think climate change is a scam? Thousands of actual climate scientists have conclusively demonstrated climate change is occurring. Personally, I don't think there's a lot we can do about it, but it makes sense to reduce CO2 emissions.

your correct ,only Climate Scientists who are anti-fossil fuel are allowed to have an opinion on CO2 emissions. ...sarcasm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2024, 03:06 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
You aren't a climate scientist, are you? What makes you think climate change is a scam? Thousands of actual climate scientists have conclusively demonstrated climate change is occurring. Personally, I don't think there's a lot we can do about it, but it makes sense to reduce CO2 emissions.
Actually, thousands of actual climate scientists have failed to conclusively prove anything. But it does makes sense to reduce CO2 emissions but not to waste money over it. It makes sense to use resources wisely and carefully and it makes sense to save money by being more efficient. We should, in my opinion, be conserving resources for future generations. That is what it should be about, and banks have nothing to do with with it and indeed, these two appear to have resigned because the banks are doing what they are supposed to be doing and are ignoring the climate change panel. Good on them.

Old 02-06-2024, 03:11 PM

6,105 posts, read 3,341,443 times
Quote:
We are a country that is absolutely corrupt to the core. I no longer trust any institution, because people can be bought, they can be coerced, they can be threatened, or they can be cancelled.

Whatever it takes.

I will tell you whatever you want to hear as long as you make it worth my while.

Old 02-06-2024, 03:17 PM

10,479 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
I can talk about food if i'm not a chef, i can talk about cars although i'm not a mechanic. I've been alive long enough to see through the lies and misinformation coming directly from politicians and the media that lies.

Here is the worlds (now ex) Key Opinion Leaders of global warming - Judith Curry, who changed their stance on global warming saying its not true, and its a scam itself. She went through exactly, you get the results they pay for, politicians wine and dine them and they become a celebrity for false science information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0PQ1cOlCJI

Now lets circle back to November 2020. I can show you a CNN clip of asking what's next, after Trump lost the election? CNN openenly admitted climate is the next agenda topic during the Biden Administration. On live air they said they would infiltrate it into every topic and story. Its a brainwashing, they literally talk about to and put it everywhere, even when it makes no sense to make you believe it.

Old 02-06-2024, 03:17 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,245,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
We are a country that is absolutely corrupt to the core. I no longer trust any institution, because people can be bought, they can be coerced, they can be threatened, or they can be cancelled.

Whatever it takes.

I will tell you whatever you want to hear as long as you make it worth my while.
The oil lobby is pretty openly doing all of that. And we're still doing a lot of subsidizing of them, even internationally, despite them making record profits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies