Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2024, 12:25 PM

130,128 posts, read 12,082,762 times

Advertisements

How can you also support Trump? Back when he first campaigned, he said awful things about POW (McCain). Now I was no big fan of McCain, however he did serve his country. Having had many family & friends who served, I respect their service. And bristle when someone is rude about our Armed Forces.
Now he is asking about Haley's husband who is serving overseas. If he was a war hero, I might give him a pass, but as he has never served, I don't think he has the right to criticize those who have.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:33 PM

9,500 posts, read 4,336,034 times
So, a politician said something negative about an outspoken political opponent, and you've decided that its proof that said politician doesn't support the military? That's almost as ridiculous as claiming someone is racist because they stated the obvious observation that illegal immigrants typically are not the best and brightest their home countries have to offer. Perhaps a critical thinking class at your local community college is in order.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:36 PM

17,616 posts, read 6,900,826 times
The Biden pom Pom squad is getting desperate. Veteran here who would vote for Trump over Biden any day after what Biden has done to the country. Yes, Trump runs his mouth. No, Trump does not intentionally destroy the country and get military personnel killed needlessly. How can anyone who supports the military vote for Joe Biden?

Old 02-11-2024, 12:40 PM

137 posts, read 64,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
How can you also support Trump? Back when he first campaigned, he said awful things about POW (McCain). Now I was no big fan of McCain, however he did serve his country. Having had many family & friends who served, I respect their service. And bristle when someone is rude about our Armed Forces.
Now he is asking about Haley's husband who is serving overseas. If he was a war hero, I might give him a pass, but as he has never served, I don't think he has the right to criticize those who have.
LOL, McStain was a garbage human being. He was a war monger who was famous for saying, “bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.”

Blind loyalty to the most disgusting cretins because they were military is the dumbest logic since Democrats voting for a mentally deficient Dementia patient because he has a (D) by his name.

McStain wasn’t a patriot but a government grifter who did poor military service, got people killed (look it up), and voted for every illegal war while calling for the illegal bombing of Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, etc. To even support this individual makes one an anti-American. He also involved himself with terrorist groups and was part of coups of several countries including Ukraine.

He’s vile, Trump nailed what a person McStain is.

THREAD FAIL.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:41 PM

52,221 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The Biden pom Pom squad is getting desperate. Veteran here who would vote for Trump over Biden any day after what Biden has done to the country. Yes, Trump runs his mouth. No, Trump does not intentionally destroy the country and get military personnel killed needlessly. How can anyone who supports the military vote for Joe Biden?
Remember when Biden keep looking at his watch as the military coffins were coming off the plane?

I'll never forget.

Silly thread.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:46 PM

18,050 posts, read 15,649,855 times
Quote:
How can you also support Trump? Back when he first campaigned, he said awful things about POW (McCain). Now I was no big fan of McCain, however he did serve his country.
People always find reasons, excuses, and "well whatabout so&so and what they did," to justify support.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
People always find reasons, excuses, and "well whatabout so&so and what they did," to justify support.
Correct, which is why leftists are anti-American. They’ll make excuses to support the biggest morons, war mongers and mental midgets in known history, but here we are.

Anyone who supports McCain or Biden is not a patriot, period. Two loser war mongers that love bombing brown people to enrich themselves by the millions, violating basic American ideals in the process.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:49 PM

4,897 posts, read 2,053,813 times
Evening Sun, have you ever served in our Armed Forces?

Well, I am retired Army with 30 years of service in uniform (13 yrs Active and 17 yrs Reserve) and fought in two wars AND “I” respect Trump far more than I will ever respect Biden, who couldn’t care less about our boys and girls in uniform.

Trump may say some stupid things from time to time, but Biden get our Service men and women KILLED because of all his half-@zz policies.

As a retired Soldier, I’ll take a mean tweet instead of being kill by some incompetent senile idiot.

This might come as a shock to many Liberals, but Trump is highly respected by OUR military.

And Biden is not, excluding our now political-class Four Star Generals and Admirals.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Evening Sun, have you ever served in our Armed Forces?

Well, I am retired Army with 30 years of service in uniform and fought in two wars AND “I” respect Trump far more than I will ever respect Biden, who couldn’t care less about our boys and girls in uniform.

Trump may say some stupid things from time to time, but Biden get our Service men and women KILLED because of all his half-@zz policies.

As a retired Soldier, I’ll take a mean tweet instead of being kill by some incompetent senile idiot.

This might come as a shock to many Liberals, but Trump is highly respected by OUR military.

And Biden is not, excluding our now political-class Four Star Generals and Admirals.
Majority of military agrees with you. In fact, all my military friends conquer with you and say the same about their locations. Democrats aren’t loved by the military, and Biden is the running joke.

Leftists and TDS people don’t represent American values or the military, that’s obvious.

Old 02-11-2024, 12:52 PM

25,948 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Myself, my father, my husband, my husband's mother and myself all served in the military. My older son is active duty, an officer serving in Korea right now.

How can I support Trump? Well, let me ask you, "Do you have a family member or several family members serving in the military right now?" McCain was an a-hole, and if you go and read the history of McCain, not listen to MSM, you will understand where Trump and many others that actually served in the military are coming from. Get to know John McCain!

https://www.typeinvestigations.org/i...ain-pow-cover/

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/27/...rrible-record/

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/5-pr...er-in-politics

Why do I support Trump? Because my son now sits near the North/South Korean border with his wife and my granddaughter. He was in Afghanistan twice. My son lost friends in Afghanistan, and his uncle who was also sent to war at least a couple of times ended up committing suicide like so many other veterans do.

Trump is a negotiator. Biden has involved us in two wars, both under questionable conditions when it came to the attacks, and is working to involve us in another conflict with Iran, while at the same time allowing young military men from 160 different countries to enter our country and set up in our larger cities, which means when they strike back, it may be on our soil. Billions of dollars, which we borrow, because the country is in trillions of dollars of debt, and much of it to China, have gone for Biden's wars. Lots of military equipment sent there, has disappeared, frankly, I wonder if it was a transfer of wealth or provided to the enemy. Biden is setting us up for destruction "within" the country.

Right now, those countries fighting have always fought, and will always fight. We do not want another Viet Nam! Almost 60,000 Americans died in that "war". We lost almost 2,500 Americans in the Afghanistan whatever that was called, and over 7,000 in Iraq. McCain was a war hawk, like Haley, and Trump is not, and that to me is huge, and adding better with the economy and illegal immigration and Trump 2024 to save our country from destruction!

Maybe the one that should be concerned about Haley's husband is Haley! How many times was Trump's wife and son attacked by the left, not to mention the other wives and children of our presidents? I pity Haley's husband after hearing about her affairs in the backseat of her SUV, but to me, her husband is otherwise irrelevant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies