Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2024, 10:06 PM

11,465 posts, read 5,995,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
i remember when he called harry wife, markie. Trump called her "Nasty" he doesnt even know her

That was it for me, hes a bully. mean, angry little man. He loves calling people names. we dont need that. he might be a great president but he mean
I hope you enjoy 4 more years of Biden. You have earned it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2024, 10:07 PM

11,465 posts, read 5,995,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Vote with your brain not your feelings. The left lets their feelings control them
Liberals only vote their feelings. Their posts tell me that this person has to be a liberal and not a likely Trump voter anyway.

Old 03-06-2024, 11:05 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
i remember when he called harry wife, markie. Trump called her "Nasty" he doesnt even know her

That was it for me, hes a bully. mean, angry little man. He loves calling people names. we dont need that. he might be a great president but he mean

Trump is too much of a coward to ever be credibly perceived as being mean.

Old 03-06-2024, 11:13 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,679,721 times
The idea that paying hush money to a mistress is a really campaign expense is exposed as patently ludicrous by this alternate scenario: imagine he had used actual campaign money to pay her off instead.

You think the FEC would approve?

Old 03-07-2024, 08:28 AM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
"I like Trump's policies but I won't vote to get them."

"I will vote for a likeable guy whose policies I hate."

Does that make any sense?

The entire purpose of voting is TO GET THE POLICES.

Where is the "I'm crazy" smilie?
Yeah, I'm hiring a President that will enact the best policies for the country. Same for when I hire someone to work for me, I want someone that can do the job, I don't care if they make personal decisions that I don't approve of.

I guess I'm a substance over appearance person and the appearance is all I care about people I have a hard time relating to.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:35 AM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
i read today where the trial is apr 25 one of them, and there others. I cant understand why they need two year to see if he made a phone call, or that he paid a hooker money to keep quiet. most of these, I believe are not crimes anyway. let have the trial tomorrow, ok it can wait till monday

do i hate the dude, no.. i quite like him but im nothing voting for him, because hes a bully and wont shut up. I like his policies not just his personility. i want somebody like dubya, he was quiet and nice. I know people hated him, but he was quiet and nice

let get the trial started instead of waiting seven years
"I like his policies not just his personility."

So, you would rather elect a a"nice guy" with bad policies?

"dude"? How old are you?

You sound like not even old enough to vote.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:39 AM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Trump is too much of a coward to ever be credibly perceived as being mean.
Sounds like somebody's feelings were hurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies