Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2024, 08:32 PM

1,864 posts, read 842,234 times

Advertisements

i read today where the trial is apr 25 one of them, and there others. I cant understand why they need two year to see if he made a phone call, or that he paid a hooker money to keep quiet. most of these, I believe are not crimes anyway. let have the trial tomorrow, ok it can wait till monday

do i hate the dude, no.. i quite like him but im nothing voting for him, because hes a bully and wont shut up. I like his policies not just his personility. i want somebody like dubya, he was quiet and nice. I know people hated him, but he was quiet and nice

let get the trial started instead of waiting seven years

Last edited by b29510; 03-06-2024 at 08:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2024, 08:38 PM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
i read toda where is trial apr 25 one of them, andthere others. I cant understand why they need two year to see if he made a phone call, or that he paid a hooker money to keep quiet. most of these, I belive are not crimes anyway. let have the trial tomorrow, ok it can wait till monday

do i hate the dude, no.. i quite like him but im nothing voting for him, because hes a bulley and wont shut up. I like his policies not just his personility. i want somebody like dubya, he was quiet and nice. I know people hated him, but he was quiet and nice

It's a conspiracy to interfere with the 2024 election, everyone involved in this weaponization of the injustice systems should be tried for Insurrection.

Trump's an A-hole but I'd rather hire an A-hole that's extremely competent than a dementia riddled corrupt A-hole that is attempting to jail his opponent.

Old 03-06-2024, 08:43 PM

10,471 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
i read toda where is trial apr 25 one of them, andthere others. I cant understand why they need two year to see if he made a phone call, or that he paid a hooker money to keep quiet. most of these, I belive are not crimes anyway. let have the trial tomorrow, ok it can wait till monday

do i hate the dude, no.. i quite like him but im nothing voting for him, because hes a bulley and wont shut up. I like his policies not just his personility. i want somebody like dubya, he was quiet and nice. I know people hated him, but he was quiet and nice

Tell me you're a beta male, without telling me you're a beta male. Mitt Romney was called a bully, George Bush was called a bully.. its the same idiotic script that you're listening to these people. Jesus Christ could be running for President and the same things will be said. You need to wake up and realize the left and media are putting these idiotic messages into your head so you just go along with their plans to ruin this country and world.

Old 03-06-2024, 08:51 PM

1,864 posts, read 842,234 times
i remember when he called harry wife, markie. Trump called her "Nasty" he doesnt even know her

That was it for me, hes a bully. mean, angry little man. He loves calling people names. we dont need that. he might be a great president but he mean

Old 03-06-2024, 09:06 PM

37,167 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
i read today where the trial is apr 25 one of them, and there others. I cant understand why they need two year to see if he made a phone call, or that he paid a hooker money to keep quiet. most of these, I believe are not crimes anyway. let have the trial tomorrow, ok it can wait till monday

do i hate the dude, no.. i quite like him but im nothing voting for him, because hes a bully and wont shut up. I like his policies not just his personility. i want somebody like dubya, he was quiet and nice. I know people hated him, but he was quiet and nice

March 25. 2-1/2 weeks.

Old 03-06-2024, 09:12 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,961 times
Quote:
i remember when he called harry wife, markie. Trump called her "Nasty" he doesnt even know her

That was it for me, hes a bully. mean, angry little man. He loves calling people names. we dont need that. he might be a great president but he mean
Vote with your brain not your feelings. The left lets their feelings control them

Old 03-06-2024, 09:22 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
i quite like him but im nothing voting for him, because hes a bully and wont shut up. I like his policies not just his personility.
Another one voting for a best friend instead of a political leader.

You guys have destroyed the country. Please stop voting. I'm begging you. You're clearly not up to the task.

Old 03-06-2024, 09:38 PM

1,297 posts, read 647,998 times
Quote:

He mean but he good!

Old 03-06-2024, 09:40 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,110,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Vote with your brain not your feelings. The left lets their feelings control them
It’s not their fault that they identify with unicorns and candy striped fantasies. Shoot, sometimes I feel like nut and sometimes I don’t. Now, those are some great candy bars, even though they are smaller, now.

It’s America! Still the best country on God’s green earth.

Old 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM

11,465 posts, read 5,995,398 times
Quote:

"I like Trump's policies but I won't vote to get them."

"I will vote for a likeable guy whose policies I hate."

Does that make any sense?

The entire purpose of voting is TO GET THE POLICES.

Where is the "I'm crazy" smilie?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies