Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 04:38 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,417,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Look what happened in the DA race in Chicago just this last week. The centrist candidate was winning, and then magically, 10k mail-in ballots were "found", and all were for the Dem candidate. It was an "oversight" they said.
It was a Democratic primary election. ALL of the votes were for Democratic candidates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2024, 04:42 PM

7,140 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
It was a Democratic primary election. ALL of the votes were for Democratic candidates.
One had integrity. Wanted criminals held accountable.
The other guy is a Soros replacement for his last tool, Foxx.

Old 03-25-2024, 04:46 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
1948. Box 13. LBJ.

Old 03-25-2024, 04:46 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
It was the man, not the party since it was only one party.

A corrupt government wants corrupt people working for them..yes ?

Because an honest guy will rock the boat and out corruption.

Old 03-25-2024, 04:47 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
You are confusing "mail in" voting with absentee" voting.

Voting absentee requires voters to specifically request ballots.

With mail-in voting, ballots are mass mailed to everybody. It is. lot harder to monitor and control mail-in voting than absentee voting.

Knowing the Difference: Voting Absentee vs. By Mail

https://www.lwv.org/blog/knowing-dif...sentee-vs-mail
Yep. I knew something fishy was going on when I got a mail in ballot for my father in 2020, who has been dead for over 10 years. And he was never registered to vote to begin with because he's a felon. In all my 40 + years, this was the first time this has happened. It's why I call BS on the 2020 election.

Old 03-25-2024, 04:51 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Mail in ballots must be eliminated!!!
one day, one vote!

Voting too critical to cause doubt as to the process!

Any tactic which one side an advantage over the other is detrimental to the trust of the voting process.

Old 03-25-2024, 04:55 PM

560 posts, read 335,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Look what happened in the DA race in Chicago just this last week. The centrist candidate was winning, and then magically, 10k mail-in ballots were "found", and all were for the Dem candidate. It was an "oversight" they said.
The centrist is also a Dem and she is still winning. Of course any mistakes or late votes in Dem areas is fraud, just like any changes to voter laws or efforts to clean up the books is voter suppression when done by Republicans. The usual suspects making the same baseless claims on both sides.

Old 03-25-2024, 05:05 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
OP,

It’s the deep state.

Old 03-25-2024, 07:34 PM

10,811 posts, read 4,506,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I guess the Pa. Secretary of State's office doesn't know what it's talking about either?

https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA...ee-Ballot.aspx
Note the repetition of the word "request". Hm. I wonder why that is?
Then why don't I get a ballot before every election? Hint: I don't, because I have to request the ballot first.

What I do get in the mail before every election is an application form for a mail ballot, which I can complete on paper and mail back to the board of elections, or compete online. The application is not a ballot. No one in Pennsylvania receives a ballot in the mail without first requesting it.
Maybe they wouldn't be so angry if they knew the facts instead of taking misinformation as gospel.
All right, I have no idea what you're going on about, but I do know that it's nonsensical, if not downright delusional. I'm done with this topic. Believe your own state secretary of state's office or not, I don't care.

now you are just trolling us. The answer you say I am not getting, but I have said now 3 times is in your last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA SoS
Any registered voter may request a mail-in ballot. Absentee ballots can be requested by voters with disabilities or an illness that prevents them from going to their polling place on election day, or those who will be absent from their municipality on Election Day. Request forms must be received by your county election board by 5 pm on April 16, 2024.

Did, or did not the PA SoS in the lawsuits after the election (prehint: she did) testify that they a) do not track WHO requested them, do not require ANY ID at all to make the request. The do not require signatures and even if they get them, they dont verify them <---to all of this, she did, and you, since you claim to be part of the PA electoral process, sent these out. We caught you. We busted you.

and since we both know it happened, since we both know not only did *I* catch them and discuss the matter with the county Board of E (who ultimately processes ballots in this state) we also know in all the cases where this happened, it was always, 100% without fail, for a democrat registered voter. Hence, the thread. perhaps if everyone was as diligent, we would not be in this mess.

Old 03-25-2024, 07:41 PM

20,858 posts, read 9,518,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
As the 2024 election approaches, conservatives anticipate that the dems will cheat (again). The only question is the extent of fraud and what measures they will favor.

As a cautionary note for the upcoming election is "found votes", which seem to always be discovered in the trunk of someone's car, only when additional votes are "needed" for a democrat to win. Additionally, inexplicable, late "vote dumps" seem to magically happen when the dems are in need of a "boost".

So why is it that these "late" and "found" votes always seem to be 100% for democrats?

One of the cornerstones of our republic is fair elections; however, the integrity of US elections seems to be in danger and also seems inexplicably to favor one party over another. Why is that?
In the world of the right-wing authoritarian, only their side can legitimately win elections. Got it. Any election won by a leftist must be fraud, with "last minute" and "found votes" and the whole kitten kaboodle because, in the right-wing authoritarian worldview, leftists cannot win elections. And the reason they cannot win elections is because they must not win elections! Any election a leftist wins must be due to fraud because it is not supposed to happen, according to the right-wing authoritarian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies