Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 07:21 AM

43,274 posts, read 18,419,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
In the world of the right-wing authoritarian, only their side can legitimately win elections. Got it. Any election won by a leftist must be fraud, with "last minute" and "found votes" and the whole kitten kaboodle because, in the right-wing authoritarian worldview, leftists cannot win elections. And the reason they cannot win elections is because they must not win elections! Any election a leftist wins must be due to fraud because it is not supposed to happen, according to the right-wing authoritarian.

There is ballot stuffing by both parties.
I posted links of people found guilty and elections (local) overturned because of it.

Video surveillance showed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2024, 07:39 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,697,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I'm not surprised that your information is a couple of decades old. All voters must request ballots at least once per year.

https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA...ee-Ballot.aspx

and
No voter in Pennsylvania receives a ballot unless he/she asks for one.
Exactly and thanks for reminding me. I haven't sent mine in yet and will do it today. Each county send these out. Mine was sent out in January and the deadline to apply is 5:00 PM on the Tuesday before Election Day. It says "By submitting the blue form, you will automatically receive ballots for the 2024 election year." There is a green form if you no longer want to receive an annual application for a mail-in ballot.

Old 03-26-2024, 07:40 AM

10,940 posts, read 4,610,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
There is ballot stuffing by both parties.
I posted links of people found guilty and elections (local) overturned because of it.

Video surveillance showed it.

yes, but the last cycle will always remain curios. Depending on who you listen to, there were between 5-7M unsigned, untraceable mail ins that voted 100% for biden, with no undercard votes, distributed among the battlegrounds and in every, not some, not many, not most, but every case, what you knew at 12pm on day 1, changed steadily over the next few days, with these.

I surmise it is in no ones best interest to explain why it triggered off mail in only, why the mail-ins went 100-0 for one candidate, and not one mail in had a senator, congressman, judge, dog catcher etc selected.

If one were cynical, it was almost as if everyone agreed to try to avoid a very countable over-vote for smaller elections, which is a red flag.

Since only 40-50% of the population consistently votes, no overvote, no invalid candidate, presidential elections know no precincts when mailed in, precinct data is mostly discarded on mail-ins...

see what a mess the dems made of this? Almost, on purpose. If I were cynical.

NO ONE, will ever know, and we are told to question it is treason. so suck it up.

In the end, the people who supported this, are FIRST to the work farms once the uni-party takes over. Always is.

Old 03-26-2024, 07:42 AM

10,940 posts, read 4,610,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
In the world of the right-wing authoritarian, only their side can legitimately win elections. Got it. Any election won by a leftist must be fraud, with "last minute" and "found votes" and the whole kitten kaboodle because, in the right-wing authoritarian worldview, leftists cannot win elections. And the reason they cannot win elections is because they must not win elections! Any election a leftist wins must be due to fraud because it is not supposed to happen, according to the right-wing authoritarian.

Isnt this what hillary said, wrote 2 books about and went on a 2 year undersold speaking tour? hint: yes

Interesting.

Old 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM

41,998 posts, read 75,328,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Exactly and thanks for reminding me. I haven't sent mine in yet and will do it today. Each county send these out. Mine was sent out in January and the deadline to apply is 5:00 PM on the Tuesday before Election Day. It says "By submitting the blue form, you will automatically receive ballots for the 2024 election year." There is a green form if you no longer want to receive an annual application for a mail-in ballot.
I submitted my ballot request yesterday! I request my ballots online. This year I opted to receive both the primary and general election ballots by mail, just to see how that process works. Hope I don't throw away the November ballot. LOL

Old 03-26-2024, 11:17 AM

43,274 posts, read 18,419,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I submitted my ballot request yesterday! I request my ballots online. This year I opted to receive both the primary and general election ballots by mail, just to see how that process works. Hope I don't throw away the November ballot. LOL
That would literally be "throwing away your vote"

Old 03-26-2024, 11:28 AM

771 posts, read 301,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
well now that is not entirely true at all, is it?

when we went to bed, trump won the state/was winning, a lot.

Then over the next few days, tranches of unsigned ballots, for the president ONLY, no undercard votes at all, came in, 100% for biden.

yet no country, town, township or otherwise precinct went for Biden 100-0. not even where you live. Not even close.

If we beleive the harvesters, every 'pack' of ballots was from a simple precinct or set of precinct. Hands down, by law, by practice.

But simple statistical probability - aka science - did not get to get followed that day.

And here we are.
It sure would have been nice had the Republicans in Michigan and PA listened to the Democrats when they warned them they needed to process the mail-in ballots early otherwise it was going to take days to count all the votes. Although that would have eliminated the right wing conspiracy theory of we went to bed with Trump winning and woke up to Biden ahead, so I see why they didn't go along with Democrats.

Old 03-26-2024, 11:34 AM

18,740 posts, read 7,640,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Lefties will tell you it's because dems are more likely to vote by mail, which would not explain the near 100% margin in favor of the democrat
Let me guess: These leftists provided no evidence to back up their assertions. Just "Everybody knows that.....".

Old 03-26-2024, 11:49 AM

22,214 posts, read 19,509,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
well now that is not entirely true at all, is it?

when we went to bed, trump won the state/was winning, a lot.

Then over the next few days, tranches of unsigned ballots, for the president ONLY, no undercard votes at all, came in, 100% for biden.

yet no country, town, township or otherwise precinct went for Biden 100-0. not even where you live. Not even close.

If we beleive the harvesters, every 'pack' of ballots was from a simple precinct or set of precinct. Hands down, by law, by practice.

But simple statistical probability - aka science - did not get to get followed that day.

And here we are.
This literally did not happen. Those later votes did not come in 100% for Biden, nor were they just a bunch of votes for President and no other offices. Depending on the state there were differences on when the mail in ballots were counted. In Arizona, the votes that were counted actually broke for Trump, which is why the margin decreased from Election night.

Old 03-26-2024, 12:00 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,602,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
Lol more of the butthurt "Dems only win bc they cheat" foolishness. Does whining about losing ever get tiring? Democrats haven't lost a Presidential popular vote in a very long time. It's not because of cheating, it's because of Republicans being the less popular party (nationally) for a very long time. It is what it is, though perhaps that is changing now. I guess we will see in November.

If Trump wins in 2024 all this "Democrats cheat" stuff is going to disappear as quickly as the Tea party did when Trump first got elected, because there will no longer be any political benefit to maintaining that dishonest battle cry. If Trump loses, the Republicans who yell NO ONE COULD EVER POSSIBLY VOTE FOR BIDEN IF HE WINS DEMS HAVE TO BE CHEATING!!! as loudly as they can will yell even louder as they throw their inevitable temper tantrums.

I can't imagine a more predictable outcome. And so the world turns.

Dear Leader inspires them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies