Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 02:20 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,970 times

Advertisements

I believe that we tend to use the term Anglo-Saxon as synonomous to Christian, more specifically Episcopalian (W.A.S.P.) however, there was a time, waaaaaaaaaaaay back that Luther nailed the Thesis on the Catholic Church, as more Anglo-Saxons were Catholic, and in a nutshell, Luther said, hey, this does not work..."paying" the priests and bishops to absolve us from sins, etc., nope...the Pope, hey, he is not infallible, etc., and thus began the Episcopal Church...and yes, there were also Anglo-Saxon Jews too, and I betcha there still are....

Semitic = semites and that term means 'wanderers'...which is what waaaaaaaaaaay back were the "Hebrews", before the specific term Jews/Judaism completely found its way into the dictionary of religions....and so were non-monotheistic religions...Hebrews, a/k/a/ Jews were the 'semites' who introduced the concept of monotheism, that being One God rather than the gods and goddesses of the nomadic, Roman and Greek civilizations....this was a new concept and once again, when there is a 'new' concept, in any civilization there are those who accept it, and there are those who fight it....

Anti-semitism specifically would mean 'against wanderers" but since the term, semites, unfortunately has become synonomous to Jews, thus we use it in that derogatory vein...

Gypsies could then be categorized as semites because they wandered...

For the United States of America to be the melting pot of the world; for the US to be an amazing and complex place of a myriad of ethinic, nationality and religious groups...why then are we probably one of the most racist and bigoted countries...I would really enjoy reading a rationale and intelligent explanation for that; I cannot imagine one other than fear of what is different than our own religion or ethnic differences...and that being the case, why are we not more interested in learning about our commonalities rather than our differences.

Do the Jews have more of an 'in' with the press, or in education; or in Hollywood...I don't know and I don't care...I would rather have intelligent, educated and sensible people in charge of something whether they are Indonesian, Jewish, Catholic or Agnostic...and I sure would not want someone in charge of something important if they were not versed in those respective areas.....sort of like a plumber doing a coronary bypass on someone or a plumber repairing my electrical wiring....whoever is best suited for the position should have the position....who controls what is generally based on education and experience and dedication...everyone has the opportunity to further themselves...perhaps instead of condemning and being resentful become dedicated and educated in a field of interest and .......

Old 11-25-2008, 02:17 PM

605 posts, read 1,843,251 times
does the word jewler come from jew? it kinda makes sense. And back in the days when you were named by your profession explains why there are diamonds/golds/silvers

Old 11-25-2008, 02:21 PM

46 posts, read 29,807 times
The only people and race that can out-nazi the Nazis are the Jews. In many respects, the Nazis were Whites that tried to duplicate the values and successes of the Jewish in-group mentality and practice.

Jews are a ashkenazi mafia for sure!

Just to see Joe Lieberman advising the top GOP candidate ought to proof enough for anyone that this country is a ZOG. About 1/2 of Obama's appointments have been ashkenazi jews too.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginclock View Post
Just to see Joe Lieberman advising the top GOP candidate ought to proof enough for anyone that this country is a ZOG. About 1/2 of Obama's appointments have been ashkenazi jews too.
And yet, Gore/Liberman didn't serve as President and VP respectively.

How did that happen?

If the Jewish people have so much control, the election (controversial as it was) should have gone their way, right? Hell, Lieberman should have been the one running for president with Gore running for VP. And Lieberman shouldn't have just run for president, he should have been handed a victory based on some of the views in this thread. Except for the fact that people who think that way are wrong.

And what about all of those other Jewish presidents and vice presidents?
There was...
Give me time...

Oh, there were none.

Face it, Jewish people eat crap everyday that they live in this country. Most of them are victims of "stereotypes" that are hidden as compliments; like they're very rich or ultra-intelligent.

Meanwhile, most Jewish people in America are struggling just like everybody else who is struggling right now.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:05 PM

9 posts, read 4,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
If the Jewish people have so much control, the election (controversial as it was) should have gone their way, right?
It did go their way. A non-white liberal was elected, and he's one that supports a multi-racial USA which is what Jews have always championed for here politically. Obama has also been vetted by AIPAC, and Obama chose uber-racist Zionist and Mossad spy Rahm Emanuel to be the gatekeeper to the President's office. The mere fact that the Jews had the other side of the coin covered too, with Lieberman, is a level of power that nobody else had, unless I missed something.

There are 45 jews in Congress, 13 of whom are in the Senate. Not any other group in America has that kind of representational power in government given their population numbers.

Quote:
Face it, Jewish people eat crap everyday that they live in this country. Most of them are victims of "stereotypes" that are hidden as compliments; like they're very rich or ultra-intelligent.

Meanwhile, most Jewish people in America are struggling just like everybody else who is struggling right now.
That's propaganda opinion with no back-up whatsoever. I don't agree with that characterization at all.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDposternew View Post
It did go their way. A non-white liberal was elected, and he's one that supports a multi-racial USA which is what Jews have always championed for here politically. Obama has also been vetted by AIPAC, and Obama chose uber-racist Zionist and Mossad spy Rahm Emanuel to be the gatekeeper to the President's office. The mere fact that the Jews had the other side of the coin covered too, with Lieberman, is a level of power that nobody else had, unless I missed something.
Yeah, you did miss something. Obviously I was talking about 2000. Thanks for proving how stupid bigotry can be.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDposternew View Post
That's propaganda opinion with no back-up whatsoever. I don't agree with that characterization at all.
What's propaganda?
That Jews aren't actually smart and rich, or that they aren't actually struggling like the rest of the country right now?

Face it, Jewish people who succeed where you don't aren't doing so because they are Jewish, but because you just aren't very bright.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:26 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,970 times
One of the reasons Jews have stayed together, in general, is because they were not permitted to live in certain areas, not participate in certain areas, including country clubs and that continues...thus they had to establish their own clubs; there was a time when Hollywood was outrageous anti-semitic; newspapers were...certainly they were not permitted to be 'outstanding reporters....so, they established some of their own newspapers because they were not permitted in that industry either...remember that movie with Gregory Peck...exposing anti-semitism in the newspaper industry; same with some colleges and universities....they were not permitted to attend either...so that had no other choice but to begin to start their own.....it appears to me that when a group is hindered, and continually hits stone walls, they have choices; remain persecuted, keep looking forward to achieve what others were entitled to, i.e., education, where they can live, and be successful because of their hard efforts or remain persecuted (as it is pretty obvious to me that there continues to be a flavor of bias and anti-semitism with some of these posts) and not move forward.

Given that the persecution and scapegoating and sterotyping continues, in spite of it, they keep going forward, I find that incredibly impressive and resiliant and worthy of respect and consideration.

So, for those nationalities and ethnicities that are not sterotyped in the same manner, are not prevented from living where they want, are able to become members of clubs...and are still complaining...there are choices as well...stop complaining, set some goals and move forward...nothing says you can't be successful either...just try eliminating bigotry, fear and apathy, you will go a long way!

Old 11-25-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
What's propaganda?
That Jews aren't actually smart and rich, or that they aren't actually struggling like the rest of the country right now?

Face it, Jewish people who succeed where you don't aren't doing so because they are Jewish, but because you just aren't very bright.
\

You know, when someone like you starts getting flustered and starts hurling insults ("because you aren't very bright"), it just reinforces that you are hiding and trolling.

You have no idea that I'm not succeeding and it's the person that has to resort to cheap insults (that's you) that's the person who isn't very bright.

Can you at least try to back-up your claim? I think for you to say that Jews are struggling like, for instance the Blacks are, is just totally something you could never prove. Have at it.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
One of the reasons Jews have stayed together, in general, is because they were not permitted to live in certain areas, not participate in certain areas, including country clubs and that continues...thus they had to establish their own clubs; there was a time when Hollywood was outrageous anti-semitic; newspapers were...certainly they were not permitted to be 'outstanding reporters....so, they established some of their own newspapers because they were not permitted in that industry either...remember that movie with Gregory Peck...exposing anti-semitism in the newspaper industry; same with some colleges and universities....they were not permitted to attend either...so that had no other choice but to begin to start their own.....it appears to me that when a group is hindered, and continually hits stone walls, they have choices; remain persecuted, keep looking forward to achieve what others were entitled to, i.e., education, where they can live, and be successful because of their hard efforts or remain persecuted (as it is pretty obvious to me that there continues to be a flavor of bias and anti-semitism with some of these posts) and not move forward.

Given that the persecution and scapegoating and sterotyping continues, in spite of it, they keep going forward, I find that incredibly impressive and resiliant and worthy of respect and consideration.

So, for those nationalities and ethnicities that are not sterotyped in the same manner, are not prevented from living where they want, are able to become members of clubs...and are still complaining...there are choices as well...stop complaining, set some goals and move forward...nothing says you can't be successful either...just try eliminating bigotry, fear and apathy, you will go a long way!
All of that is patently false. You have been trained well, reading their newspapers, watching their TV and films, etc. As far back as 1920's there was only 1 Gentile run Hollywood studio.

Quote:
In his 1988 study, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood, Jewish author Neal Gabler shows that Jews established all of the major American film studios, including Columbia, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Universal, and Twentieth-Century Fox
Regarding Jewish history. They have had conflict with Muslims and Christians, Arabs and Europeans, before Christ and after Christ, before Mohammed and after him etc.etc etc. Their religious texts the OT and the Talmud are chock-full of stories about conflict and war with their neighbors. They even ticked the Romans off so much, they were kicked out of their own land! At any and just about all times in history the Jews have been in conflict with their neighbor or their host peoples. Jews have been expelled over 100 times from their host peoples and nations.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Jews to scapegoat the various Gentile peoples and nations (many completely different from the other spanning different centuries too), each and every single time! It would be mathematically impossible for this to occur. If something happens in your life, over and over, a hundred times with a poor result, at some point you have to stop blaming and scapegoating others, and look at inwards for the causes.

Last edited by CDposternew; 11-25-2008 at 03:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies