Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: After Reading The 45 Communist Goals for American Takeover, Which American Political Party Comes To
Republican. 13 32.50%
Democrat. 23 57.50%
Not Sure. 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 04:48 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,795,032 times

Advertisements

The 45 goals are listed on a different thread, simply labeled "Communist Goals For American Takeover".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 07:01 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,241,188 times
This one...
Quote:
New "Corps" And Other Service Programs

Green Job Corps, YouthBuild Program, AmeriCorps VISTA, Experience Corps, Senior Corps
Classroom Corps, Health Corps, Clean Energy Corps, Veterans Corps, Homeland Security Corps, Peace Corps, Global Energy Corps, Social Investment Fund Network, Social Entrepreneurship Agency for Nonprofits, Corporation for National and Community Service

Old 09-02-2008, 04:40 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,858,052 times
I didn't see your 45 points listed anywhere on here although I do remember this kind of stuff from my high school days, the "red scare" was real back in the '60s. Although to me it looks like we're more on the way to a "takeover" from the unholy alliance of;

"big military" and their revolving door with defense contractors, Do you remember the warnings about the "military industrial complex"?

"big media", of all the radio, TV and print outlets in the US, and particularly in any one market, how many are owned by 1 or two corporate bosses?

the revolving door between "think tanks" universities and the administrations in Washington and the state capitals

the outsourcing of CRITICAL government functions to private business because "everyone knows" that business is always more efficient than government,

the lack of CRITICAL THINKING among even the (claiming to be) educated part of our society. Look at some of the posts here and on other sites where the poster claims to have some high level of education and experience but lacks the ability to put together a coherent sentence, correctly conjucate a verb, come up with a correct personal pronoun or even SPELL.

It's not the enemies without that scare me, it's the enemies within.

Go read HUBRIS and then re-post.

golfgod

Old 09-02-2008, 09:22 PM

711 posts, read 934,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
I didn't see your 45 points listed anywhere on here although I do remember this kind of stuff from my high school days, the "red scare" was real back in the '60s. Although to me it looks like we're more on the way to a "takeover" from the unholy alliance of;

"big military" and their revolving door with defense contractors, Do you remember the warnings about the "military industrial complex"?

"big media", of all the radio, TV and print outlets in the US, and particularly in any one market, how many are owned by 1 or two corporate bosses?

the revolving door between "think tanks" universities and the administrations in Washington and the state capitals

the outsourcing of CRITICAL government functions to private business because "everyone knows" that business is always more efficient than government,

the lack of CRITICAL THINKING among even the (claiming to be) educated part of our society. Look at some of the posts here and on other sites where the poster claims to have some high level of education and experience but lacks the ability to put together a coherent sentence, correctly conjucate a verb, come up with a correct personal pronoun or even SPELL.

It's not the enemies without that scare me, it's the enemies within.

Go read HUBRIS and then re-post.

golfgod
I agree with your post. I also wonder what the OP has in mind with his constant stream of paranoia and meanness. If his intent is to garner votes for the GOP (GAS & Oil Party) I have news for him.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:45 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,334,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
I'd also remind that Russia is still ruled by a "former" KGB operative, and there's still the issue of China, and Cuba, that have not been "defeated"
North Korea has already started to rebuild...

Old 09-03-2008, 10:48 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,334,231 times
15. Capture one, or both, of the political parties in the United States.

The Democrat Party has the lead in this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies