Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 AM

881 posts, read 1,589,960 times

Advertisements

Bad news for liberals - 17 terrorists won't be released into US tomorrow.

As you know, the ACLU and other far left liberal groups have worked diligently to get terrorists from Guantanamo to be released into the USA.

Yesterday, a lunatic US District Court Judge ordered 17 Chinese terrorists who were arrested while shooting at US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, to be released into the USA.

I AM NOT KIDDING. There are people so far left they are willing to release terrorists caught with bombs and machine guns shooting at our troops, into the USA, unsupervised. Here is the article about this judge ordering the terrorists to be set free in US soil: Judge orders Chinese Muslims freed from Gitmo - CNN.com

So sorry to say, a US Court of Appeals, a responsible court, has ordered the terrorists to be held until some country decided to take them. Right now, NO country in the world wants these terrorists.

Appeals court blocks release of Guantanamo detainees - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20081009/wl_mcclatchy/3067393 - broken link)

Liberals lost, terrorists who shot and tried to kill our troops, lost. Decent people won. I am sorry liberals, you ALMOST got some terrorists into the US. Sorry you couldn't do it.

Scoreboard:

Terror-loving ACLU type-Liberals: 0
American people with brains and common sense: 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 01:29 AM

1,775 posts, read 6,358,272 times
Sorry dude. These guys were not caught shooting at U.S. troops. They were caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. They should have been released a long time ago. Their story has been in the news for years. They're not even mixed in with the real terrorists at Gitmo, but rather have a dorm-like room with tv and other amenities. While I don't support this court ruling because of the precedent it sets for other real terrorists (and for the fact that the ACLU is for it), these guys are innocent and have done seven years in the joint for it. Last I heard, Albania had offered to take them, but I guess that has changed. I'm as right wing as the day is long, but this ain't an issue you should get excited about, other than feeling sorry for these guys. As for the real terrorists at Gitmo, I'd love to personally torture them and then go after their families.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:45 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,162,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Bad news for liberals - 17 terrorists won't be released into US tomorrow.

As you know, the ACLU and other far left liberal groups have worked diligently to get terrorists from Guantanamo to be released into the USA.

Yesterday, a lunatic US District Court Judge ordered 17 Chinese terrorists who were arrested while shooting at US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, to be released into the USA.

I AM NOT KIDDING. There are people so far left they are willing to release terrorists caught with bombs and machine guns shooting at our troops, into the USA, unsupervised. Here is the article about this judge ordering the terrorists to be set free in US soil: Judge orders Chinese Muslims freed from Gitmo - CNN.com

So sorry to say, a US Court of Appeals, a responsible court, has ordered the terrorists to be held until some country decided to take them. Right now, NO country in the world wants these terrorists.

Appeals court blocks release of Guantanamo detainees - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20081009/wl_mcclatchy/3067393 - broken link)

Liberals lost, terrorists who shot and tried to kill our troops, lost. Decent people won. I am sorry liberals, you ALMOST got some terrorists into the US. Sorry you couldn't do it.

Scoreboard:

Terror-loving ACLU type-Liberals: 0
American people with brains and common sense: 1

So go hide quaking with fear under your bed!!!!

Guess what? YOU , with your taxes, just BAILED OUT economic terrorists!!!

You PRO terrorist , YOU!

Old 10-09-2008, 10:30 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,031,688 times
News flash. When foreign troops invade your country, shooting at them does not make you a terrorist.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:35 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,129,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
News flash. When foreign troops invade your country, shooting at them does not make you a terrorist.
When did we invade China?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
... 17 Chinese ...

Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 AM

1,775 posts, read 6,358,272 times
Gawd, there's a lot of misinformation here. The U.S. did not invade China. Uighers are from Xinjiang S.A.R. in northwestern China. These guys were not in China when they were caught. No matter what they did, they would be considered foreign fighters, since they were not doing anything on behalf of their country of origin. But my guess is they were turned over to U.S. troops because Pakistan considered them to be troublemakers and they knew it'd take us a long time to sort it all out.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,541,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
When did we invade China?!
Wow..you really understand the complete story on this..don't ya ?

Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,463,520 times
.... this thread topic reminds me of a funny line from one of Jon Stewart's "News" shows: "Republicans love America - They just hate half of the people in it."

Old 10-09-2008, 12:27 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,129,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Wow..you really understand the complete story on this..don't ya ?
Nope, and don't really care. Just going off what was posted. If there's an accuracy issue, take it up with the people I quoted.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,031,688 times
First of all, they were not terrorists. The US government has acknowledged that. They weren/t even combatants, the US government hs acknosledged that. They wre held for 7 years in Gitmo without any justification at all, and were never dangerous to anybody in any way, the US government has acknwoedged that. So why do all you warmongers and genocidal maniacs come on this site and say that "terrorists" are going to be released into the US?

Second, anything that anybody does, regardless of nationality, to kill foreign invaders in the country they happen to be living in is perfectly justified. If the US is invaded by the Mongol Hordes, and Mexican illegal aliens hslp out to repel the invaders, would that make them terrosits?

Will Fun2Day please answer this question:

Why did you call them Terrorists? When they are finally released, why don't you and your friends find out where they are, and just go and kill them yourselves, so they won't take away our freedom and liberty and way of life? It's the least a brutally patriotic American can be expected to do.

Last edited by jtur88; 10-09-2008 at 12:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies