Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 09:30 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,961,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Sadaam kept strict Islamic Shiites in line, now they kill Christians, way to go Bushie!
Ok, I think I will have to smack my head with a sledge a few hundred times to get down to that level of logic. Hmm.. No thanks, I don't want to think that stupid. Take care!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 09:54 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,816,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Ok, I think I will have to smack my head with a sledge a few hundred times to get down to that level of logic. Hmm.. No thanks, I don't want to think that stupid. Take care!
No need to hit yourself with a sledge to get more stupid, you are already there.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
No need to hit yourself with a sledge to get more stupid, you are already there.
Coming from you, that is quite the compliment. Thanks.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Coming from you, that is quite the compliment. Thanks.
You are most welcome. You must get 'complimented' quite a bit.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
You are most welcome. You must get 'complimented' quite a bit.
Let me spell it out for you because you seem to be a little slow on the comment. The fact that you would call me stupid and me claiming it a compliment doesn't bode well for you. In fact, for me to see it as a compliment, it could only mean that you operate at a much lower level. Catching on now or is it still to tough of a concept for you to grasp?

/pats you on the head

Now run along and play with the other kids like you. I would hate for my words to cause you to drool all over yourself in complete concentration.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Let me spell it out for you because you seem to be a little slow on the comment. The fact that you would call me stupid and me claiming it a compliment doesn't bode well for you. In fact, for me to see it as a compliment, it could only mean that you operate at a much lower level. Catching on now or is it still to tough of a concept for you to grasp?

/pats you on the head

Now run along and play with the other kids like you. I would hate for my words to cause you to drool all over yourself in complete concentration.
Let me spell it out for you then, since you seen too dense to grasp it. If someone like myself, who clearly has more intellect than you, calls you stupid, and you receive it as a 'compliment', then a number of people more intelligent than you must also be paying you that 'compliment'. Understand?

Old 10-29-2008, 06:48 AM

500 posts, read 703,386 times
Quote:
KRAMERCAT is correct in his post about Saddam keeping those crazy Shiite in their place.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
KRAMERCAT is correct in his post about Saddam keeping those crazy Shiite in their place.
I think most Muslims will not just willy-nilly kill Christians, although they would probably be able to commit all sorts of crimes, like rape, against them and not be prosecuted. The Sunni, Sadaam's sect, were much less Fundamentalist, and more tolerant of Christians.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:05 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,847,450 times
Christians and Muslims have been killing each other since the dark ages. This will not change anytime soon, unfortunately.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:23 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,740,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredgrooves View Post
Christians and Muslims have been killing each other since the dark ages. This will not change anytime soon, unfortunately.
As much as people talk bad about the Muslims. maybe with good cause, I think the Christians are way ahead on the kill score, if you count Bush and his crusades
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies