Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 03:29 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Just goes to show how lousy the GOP is perceived.

Ken
Perceived??? The opposition , Coleman, is involved in a dirty campaign funding scandal which involves his wife. So besides being bushy's water boy, he's a crook....must've come from hanging around the bushys so much..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 03:33 PM

998 posts, read 1,514,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Perceived??? The opposition , Coleman, is involved in a dirty campaign funding scandal which involves his wife. So besides being bushy's water boy, he's a crook....must've come from hanging around the bushys so much..

Someone gets it.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:36 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,766,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post

Someone gets it.
Al Franken is the epitome of a 'false prophet' and he was also convicted of stealing money from a charity.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,742,566 times
If you knew what Norm Coleman is like ....from a person who worked around him in city government! He is even worse in just one regard than his father in many ways - his father who was arrested for having oral sex at the age of 87 in a parking lot.

He will do anything to get elected. Believe me, I know. The case he just brought before the courts (when he learned that Franken is just 200+ votes behind him) to ban the counting of newly-discovered uncounted ballots was dismissed.

The Post should read How can that Weasel Coleman come so close.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,618,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
How could Minnesota come so close to electing douche bag Al Franken? Has anybody listened to the awful things this guy has to say? Or even seen his squirrelly face? There is currently a recount, and Norm Coleman (R) is expected to win, although by a small margin. Are people in Minnesota just dumb always electing nuts (Jesse Ventura) or what???

Look at this guy!!! His beliefs are even goofier than his face!!!
Hate to upset your little hate-filled world, but the official tally won't even be announced until around November 18th, and will automatically generate a RECOUNT!!!

Who knows what the result of the recount will be - and it will be the only tally that does count...

Wouldn't it be funny if Franken wins the recount!!! I hope he does...

Old 11-09-2008, 03:42 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,259,142 times
I can't believe Minnesota reelected crazy right wing Michelle Bachmann.
Minneapolis - City Pages - The Blotter - "Michele Bachmann" Archives - City Pages

Old 11-09-2008, 03:43 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,742,566 times
Me either! That completely baffles me. Don't understand the voters in her district.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:45 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Minneapolis - City Pages - The Blotter - "Michele Bachmann" Archives - City Pages
Beat me to it!!!!

Old 11-09-2008, 03:46 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,766,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
She's kinda purdy... like Palin Republican women are great....

Why do so many Democrat women look so 'butch'? Think: Hillary

Old 11-09-2008, 04:03 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
How could Minnesota come so close to electing douche bag Al Franken? Has anybody listened to the awful things this guy has to say? Or even seen his squirrelly face? There is currently a recount, and Norm Coleman (R) is expected to win, although by a small margin. Are people in Minnesota just dumb always electing nuts (Jesse Ventura) or what???

Look at this guy!!! His beliefs are even goofier than his face!!!
What exactly are the beliefs of Al Franken that you find so awful? I have heard him speak on may issues and he sounded really fair and well informed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies