Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 09:53 AM

479 posts, read 1,444,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
If you feel that way about a woman and her anatomy, maybe you don't have the right partner.
Oh yes I do. We have awesome sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 09:54 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,416,579 times
Quote:
No, I have never heard such mentioned about people of my "own" kind. Maybe it's their big secret. I find it repulsive and definitely stupid.
Hmmm. Okie dokie. Not sure which rock you're living under, but I'll be sure not to tip it over next time I mow the lawn.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:55 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,167,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post

Are you serious?

I mean...

I don't do it myself, but I'm certainly aware that anal sex does, in fact, exist between heterosexual partners.

You're aware of that, too, right? I mean, this is Day One stuff.
Its called the "Greek position"

Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,703,218 times
Quote:
No, I have never heard such mentioned about people of my "own" kind. Maybe it's their big secret. I find it repulsive and definitely stupid.
That's because it is a dark secret that heteros don't talk about. But they all do it. Anyways, you should put your nickname to work and try it that way.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:04 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,589,767 times
Quote:
Oh for gods sakes.....how old are you? Seriously, are you like 13? This is not a big shocking news conference, you are seriously sheltered. I suggest you get out more. You've never heard of anal sex w/in hetero relationships....give me a break.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,295,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Hmmm. Okie dokie. Not sure which rock you're living under, but I'll be sure not to tip it over next time I mow the lawn.
Thank you for your consideration. I don't like to be disturbed.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,484,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
You know what? Something has just sparked my curiosity. A lot of right-wingers on this forum find the idea of homosexuality to be so repulsive merely because they don't want to know what goes on in our bedrooms. That's a fair judgment call to make. However, a large number of them feel as if heterosexual sex is the only sex that matters because it is the only activity that results in procreation. However, judging by my sexually-charged conversations with some of my straight male peers in college, 100% of them have received oral sex at some point from a female. Isn't that "reviling" to you conservatives? How can that result in procreation? I will also say that I know of one heterosexual couple around my age that engaged in (at least once) anal intercourse. Isn't it time some of you looked into the mirror at your fellow heterosexuals who engage in oral and anal sex before chastising we in the homosexual community for "going against nature?"
Heterosexuals know that the intention of intercourse IS for procreation.

And Oral "sex" is not for procreation, that's why Heterosexuals do it.

You can take the bible/religious component out of it because all conservatives don't go to church, no more than all liberals go to church.

Social conservatives don't have to be bible thumpers.

And you don't have to be socially conservative to disagree with homosexuality.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:06 AM

594 posts, read 1,045,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
That's because it is a dark secret that heteros don't talk about. But they all do it. Anyways, you should put your nickname to work and try it that way.
"Dark secret???" It's all over the internet!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:06 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,295,967 times
Quote:
No, they don't all do it. And as far as my nickname goes, that's been done but not how you're thinking.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:07 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,484,651 times
Quote:
Not all heterosexuals do it.

Stop trying to involve EVERYONE in your sexually dysfunctional lifestyle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies