Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2008, 04:33 PM

271 posts, read 583,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Ah, yes, the ZOG...always a convenient refuge for the terminally disaffected. (If it was a reality instead of your favorite fantasy, of course, you would long since have "disappeared.")

Hmm,tell that to the many who have dissapeared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2008, 04:45 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
Did i compare myself to hitler? No, i compared my self to anyone who has ever been ridiculed and mocked for there beliefs. Yes i know They lost ww2. Thats a whole nother conversation there. Easy way? no i think not, he loved his people and loved germany but he knew the jews and communists would have a field day with him in court, if he was ever allowed to make it that far, he died a martyrs death. Course you would never have seen that you were not alive then. I just am thankful every day that my grandfather fought the japs and not our racial brothers in europa.
Congratulations to your grandfather. His sacrifice ensured your right to a well-rounded education.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:00 PM

952 posts, read 3,706,450 times
How come Hitler became part of this thread?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Congratulations to your grandfather. His sacrifice ensured your right to a well-rounded education.

How so? He fought some little asian guys running around islands? how the hell did that help me at all? all he and the millions of others that fought and died for was a more secure grip by the jews on my country.I learned more on my own and from book at the library than i ever did at public school

Old 12-01-2008, 05:03 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post
It's called "Godwin's Law"

Old 12-01-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post

No idea.Ask the racist people.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
HAHAHA! Thats good. Funny.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:25 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
Ah good! You do want to argue! thank you! i was getting bored, racist idiot? take ya long to figure that one out? didnt have to crack a book did ya? Well what i want to do is irrevelant to the whole thing, i get enough liberal whiney people here complaining already i dont need to add to the list of "infractions" although i find them hilarious. Monster to you maybe to me and lots of other people he was not. Now if you want to discuss this face to face then that is ok. But i will not do so on a public forum where 1. we have liberal mods who can give out infractions like its candy because they dont agree with someone and there antiwhite attitudes. 2. I am sure some zog agents are lurking around looking for the evil racist to get there brains washed clean in a prison camp somewhere, since obongo the non citizen communist became president.
Haha, yeah I'm done with you. But I will say this much, your admiration of Hitler puts you in the minority...you know that group that you sneer at & want to wipe off the face of the earth? You're in it.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:27 PM

Why would i be in the group i want to wipe off the earth? hmmmm i assume you mean the minority, well its odd that whites are the minority when we are only 8% of the world population. I would say we are in the minority. Have fun and if you want to continue this please come back for some more whoopings.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:27 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Very true, & in the instance of dream whatever his name is, it totally fits & is appropriate, don't ya think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies