Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 04:19 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,424,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Rosie isn't Left Wing. Rosie is just nuts.

I don't watch The View though. What's she been doing lately?
Thank you! ....................... Now you conservatives can continue with your country dividing name calling and labeling.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:21 PM

22,954 posts, read 28,358,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsgangtasandhustlas View Post
Now you conservatives can continue with your country dividing name calling and labeling.
Hey, I'm a liberal, Mr. Hustlas, and even I can see that Rosie is nuts.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:49 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,479,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
NUTS.
I just want everyone to Know there is NO RELATION I am A YRNUT (lol)

Old 03-06-2007, 05:30 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,130,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchuckie View Post
I dont care if Rosie McDonald's is gay. She is just one arrogant nasty person Even if she was hot she would still be nasty. Ala Ann Coulter
I do have a heartburn with her gayness. She has to bring it up every other sentence. So what if your gay. You don't hear the rest of the panel saying I'm heterosexual every other sentence. It's like she's driving home a point.

Here latest exploit was she was defending Al Gore and his utility bill. She said, "He's justified, it takes a lot of money to keep up a place that is environmentally friendly." Huh? If your utility bill is more then everybody elses, your not being environmentally friendly.

She's just a ***** that has been let loose to roam around society.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:51 PM

431 posts, read 394,908 times
Every time I see or hear Rosie I feel bloated and constipated.

Old 03-06-2007, 07:02 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,424,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Hey, I'm a liberal, Mr. Hustlas, and even I can see that Rosie is nuts.
Hey I'm an American. We all know shes nuts but why does she have to be left wing? RE: left wing equals nuts to country dividing conservatives.

Old 03-06-2007, 07:18 PM

9,897 posts, read 10,845,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
I caught an episode of ABCs "The View" the other day and I could not believe Rosies statements. She has really lost it and to me she is irresponsible and dangerous. Her audience on this show seem to revere her and she seems to have quite a bit of influence on these people who are probably naive politically. It is really scarey that in todays society someone whos only credentials are as a comic can wield such power and influence. It is like sheep to the slaughter. Has anyone else seen her in action recently?
Icky! Power and Influence? actually her only credentials is that she is a "fat, big mouthed, lesbian" her words not mine! The good news is, the more she talks, the more people see just how wacked her and the rest of her ilk really are! Normal decent people will only tolerate so much depravity until there is a backlash, she is a trainwreck looking for a place to derail and when she does, she will take any credibility Babwa WaWa has left, with her!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:23 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,580,905 times
Poor ole Barbara Wa Wa mus be kicking herself for hiring that loud mouthed gasbag

Old 03-06-2007, 11:41 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,146,496 times
So far everyone here has insulted her for being gay, said she's ugly, called her nuts, remarked on her facial hair, claimed she is depraved, etc...ad nauseum.

Your opinion of her as a person is irrelevant because the topic is what she's been saying lately, not how she looks or how she might be too lesbian for your tastes. What she has said is the issue.

I haven't heard all her latest comments. But, obviously it's resonating with some of her audience and, so far, no one here has contradicted or dissected her claims/statements. So you hate her. But if you're going to call her nuts, at least outline why what she's saying doesn't make sense to you. Can you truly argue that Bush is an angel, unworthy of impeachment or is your ideology not allowing you to think straight?

Oh wait! This is an online forum. We can't expect logical arguments from ANY ideology, just semi-anonymous venom and hate. Anyone know where the real discussion is?

Oh wait! This is America (for the most part). We don't reason, we attack and slander and name-call. We vent and rage and believe everything the TV tells us. We don't question authority, we either glorify it or kill it. We don't value dignity or human life. We do whatever little evil thing our dark hearts can conjure.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! NEXT!!!

Last edited by mhouse2001; 03-06-2007 at 11:52 PM..

Old 03-07-2007, 05:43 AM

409 posts, read 1,238,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
So far everyone here has insulted her for being gay, said she's ugly, called her nuts, remarked on her facial hair, claimed she is depraved, etc...ad nauseum.

Your opinion of her as a person is irrelevant because the topic is what she's been saying lately, not how she looks or how she might be too lesbian for your tastes. What she has said is the issue.

I haven't heard all her latest comments. But, obviously it's resonating with some of her audience and, so far, no one here has contradicted or dissected her claims/statements. So you hate her. But if you're going to call her nuts, at least outline why what she's saying doesn't make sense to you. Can you truly argue that Bush is an angel, unworthy of impeachment or is your ideology not allowing you to think straight?

Oh wait! This is an online forum. We can't expect logical arguments from ANY ideology, just semi-anonymous venom and hate. Anyone know where the real discussion is?

Oh wait! This is America (for the most part). We don't reason, we attack and slander and name-call. We vent and rage and believe everything the TV tells us. We don't question authority, we either glorify it or kill it. We don't value dignity or human life. We do whatever little evil thing our dark hearts can conjure.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! NEXT!!!
I was attempting to make a joke - maybe you've heard of it? It's when someone says something to make you laugh. But wait - you would need a sense of humor to understand a joke.

And I don't know who this 'we' is you keep referring to, but I personally don't believe much of what tv tell us until I do some research myself on the subject. And I value human life just as much as you probably do.

Is your diatribe over, or is there more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies