Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 06:58 AM

1,509 posts, read 3,086,346 times

Advertisements

momo, was it necessary to create another thread about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 07:00 AM

998 posts, read 1,333,530 times
The originator of this thread mischeavously & deliberately distorts the said sura to suit his point of view. This is a common tactic amongst those evangelists that try to debate Islam. In order to translate or transcribe the chapters in the Quran, the person must first know the background of when the sura was relayed down to the Muslims which obviously the author of this thread doesnt instead relying on the usual cut & paste method. But on a brighter note, there are people who do engage in constructive dialogue.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:02 AM

Momo...learn about your own religion before you start your bullsh*t about Islam

Old 01-07-2009, 07:23 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,415,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Yes yes they said the same thing about Egypt and Lebanon. Anything to scare people into more war.

It's so easy to find radicals on both sides. Who cares what they say? In the scheme of things they aren't all that powerful.

Radicals on the Israeli side?

Do tell....

Old 01-07-2009, 07:29 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,586,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Momo...learn about your own religion before you start your bullsh*t about Islam
Dude - get a grip - open your eyes... stop apologizing for terrorists.. it makes you look bad...

Islamic Terrorism has taught us TONS about Islam over the past 30 years...

Nothing you say will change the facts...

You're not a member of the Taliban - are you???

If you don't want to read my posts - do us both a favor - put me on your Ignore List.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
The originator of this thread mischeavously & deliberately distorts the said sura to suit his point of view. This is a common tactic amongst those evangelists that try to debate Islam. In order to translate or transcribe the chapters in the Quran, the person must first know the background of when the sura was relayed down to the Muslims which obviously the author of this thread doesnt instead relying on the usual cut & paste method. But on a brighter note, there are people who do engage in constructive dialogue.

It either says what it says or it doesn't. Perhaps you could enlighten us by explaining the exact meaning of the verses I used or why people who have converted to Christianity from Islam are threatened, imprisoned and killed. The actions of Muslims speak loudly and clearly and we don't need an Imam to explain them.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:42 AM

Dude....like..Dohh.... I'd learn about terrorism from Christians...remember WW2? and from Israel...remember the Stern Gang? I'm not a Taliban but are you like one of those kooky zionist christians or is it christian zionists who want to speed up Armageddon? I don't put you on my Ignore List but put you on my Ignorant List because your ignorance is like a cancer that can confuse and infect people who are clueless about Islam but genuinely do want to know what fuss is all about. These are the people who might get infected with your dangerous blinkered and ignorant views.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
It either says what it says or it doesn't. Perhaps you could enlighten us by explaining the exact meaning of the verses I used or why people who have converted to Christianity from Islam are threatened, imprisoned and killed. The actions of Muslims speak loudly and clearly and we don't need an Imam to explain them.
Just like Christianity has its different views so has Islam. I can explain all I like or paste some links to better explain but if its too long, I don't think anyone will want to read it..Just as Im sure you will have your links to counter.... If you claim the actions of Muslims speak loudly and clearly perhaps you can explain regarding the behavior of say..Christians in the modern era..like pray tell me how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity etc? The moral of the story is....don't fling all the **** recklessly as it might just be flung back at you when the wind shifts.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Dude....like..Dohh.... I'd learn about terrorism from Christians...remember WW2? and from Israel...remember the Stern Gang? I'm not a Taliban but are you like one of those kooky zionist christians or is it christian zionists who want to speed up Armageddon? I don't put you on my Ignore List but put you on my Ignorant List because your ignorance is like a cancer that can confuse and infect people who are clueless about Islam but genuinely do want to know what fuss is all about. These are the people who might get infected with your dangerous blinkered and ignorant views.

Who are you trying to kid? I'm just talking to you over the Internet and you're flippin' out. Typical for someone who is afraid to question what he has been told all his life. Take a look at this link. It provides conclusive evidence that Islam is a false religion and Mohamed is the false prophet. The Dome of the Rock is the smoking gun. Check out page 79. Too much evidence. You can't get around it.

http://www.fishhouseministries.com/p...hapters1-9.pdf

Bible Prophecy - Ellis Skolfield

Old 01-07-2009, 07:58 AM

It really is simple. Stop acting like terrorists. Stop bombing civilians in Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies