Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 04:24 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Why do you choose to waste your time on how I, and tens of millions of others, feel about the subject? I have read or heard every argument there is on both sides of the subject. You have offered nothing new...

1. Are you saying that it is impossible for our government agencies to be incompetent, take a look at our economy then and try not to laugh at your own comment.

2. Again, are you saying our government is beyond conspiracy? Say that out loud without laughing.

Actually, you just confirmed our contentions about Bush for us! After 8 years of incompetence and attempts to skirt or ignore the Constitution and
the Geneva Conventions, it's good to know that you learned those two lessons. Sadly, you've provided no factual evidence to support your contentions...just the same, stale talking points. Polly want a cracker?

Old 03-08-2009, 04:27 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salukifan1 View Post
Actually, you just confirmed our contentions about Bush for us! After 8 years of incompetence and attempts to skirt or ignore the Constitution and
the Geneva Conventions, it's good to know that you learned those two lessons. Sadly, you've provided no factual evidence to support your contentions...just the same, stale talking points. Polly want a cracker?
Apparently you forgot that it was you trying to use these arguments.

Nice attempt at changing the subject though.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:28 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,209,874 times
Quote:
AHHHHH...more fecal matter added to the debate. I am impressed.
You're impressed by Orly Taitz so I'm surprised that you're impressed by s***.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:31 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
You're impressed by Orly Taitz so I'm surprised that you're impressed by s***.
You missed my emoticon , you know, the sarcastic one...not surprising. The only thing that impresses me about fecal matter is how much people like you can throw it around.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
You missed my emoticon , you know, the sarcastic one...not surprising. The only thing that impresses me about fecal matter is how much people like you can throw it around.
I know, right? So far you've managed to throw around 162 whole pages of it.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:41 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Apparently you forgot that it was you trying to use these arguments.

Nice attempt at changing the subject though.

Au contraire! I made two suggestions which you, in attempting to avoid answering, made assertions yourself which, uncannily, support what people
have been pointing out for ages about Bush. Have you written to the FBI and
Secret Service demanding copies of their look at Obama's background? File a FISA request. Same with the Secret Service...have you written to accuse them of being part of this supposed conspiracy? Do you think that the Supreme Court participated in this conspiracy? You've looked into the abyss for far too long.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:08 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,532,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salukifan1 View Post
Au contraire! I made two suggestions which you, in attempting to avoid answering, made assertions yourself which, uncannily, support what people
have been pointing out for ages about Bush. Have you written to the FBI and
Secret Service demanding copies of their look at Obama's background? File a FISA request. Same with the Secret Service...have you written to accuse them of being part of this supposed conspiracy? Do you think that the Supreme Court participated in this conspiracy? You've looked into the abyss for far too long.
Honey, look. Obama isn't worth excusing any longer. He's an utter disaster, and if somebody can use his faked birth certificate to oust him, more power to him. It's time to realize that.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
Honey, look. Obama isn't worth excusing any longer. He's an utter disaster, and if somebody can use his faked birth certificate to oust him, more power to him. It's time to realize that.
Honey? Don't patronize her, you're the ignorant one here.

Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
All you wish to do is argue and call names, neither of which is fruitful to anyone but yourself and for that you get to go on my ignore list. No one to argue with or call names here anymore.

buuhuuhuuhhuuu

I don't like people calling me stooooopid, so I'm taking my balls and leaving....

buuhuuhuuhuu

Old 03-09-2009, 06:45 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Welcome to the Tin Foil Hat Brigade.
A Firm Grip on Reality is Optional

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies