Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:44 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,309,069 times

Advertisements

The truth will eventually come out about the fraud, lying, inexperienced scumbag usurper Barry Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama who wants to destroy America.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:47 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,193,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
1,426,713 Active Military
1,259,000 Reserves

8 Active Plaintiffs = 0.00056% of active military

lets try 93 (even though they're not all military) out of the total active/reserves.... 0.00346%

Let me know when they get to even half of a percentage point.
It is about making the courts take notice and obtaining standing. If an active duty soldier does not have standing then our system of justice has a major flaw since the POTUS is their CIC. I think they have a right to know for sure and Obama could end all of this by telling his lawyers to allow his requested records to be seen but we all know he won't.

Again, I do not post information for the Apostles, I do it for those who are doubtful and would like to know about what is going on toward that end.

If this topic or my posting of this information offends you then I suggest you find another thread to read and post in.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:55 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,352,409 times

Old 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
I never knew this country was a monarchy. Usurper? Huh, so I guess he wasn't democratically elected by a popular and electoral majority. That must have been my mistake. I should have been watching Fox News instead of MSNBC I guess. You guys are such losers. It might be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
Unless he qulaifies under the Constitution of the United States, he is a usurper, no matter the election results.

Have you ever read the Constitution? Do you know what it is? It is the supreme law of the land. Do you know that it says that the President must be a "natural born citizen"? That means he must have been born here. Obama was born in Kenya; or, why wouldn't he produce a birth certificate saying otherwise, as he claims to have been born in Hawaii? His grandmother says he was born in Kenya. He is a ursurper, and does not meat the requirements of the Constitution.

I would suggest that you read the Constitution. You do know we have a Constitution, right? And you do know that the Constitution spells out the roll of the Federal Government, and what powers it has?

Better read it.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,193,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Thank you and your string quartet for keeping this thread near the top. There are a lot of people who want to be kept abreast of the topic.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
a) He produced a birth certificate but you nutjobs won't accept it.

b) His grandmother was referring to Barack Sr. but it got lost in translation. Of course, these nutjob websites never air the part when she realizes her mistake and corrects herself.

But hey, keep it up, I'm sure your psycho behavior will be a HUGE draw for new members of the GOP.
He has produced no such thing. As to the rest of your post, it's very creative, but there is no evidence to back up your claim. Of all the reports I have read on the issue, your claim above is a new one. Do you have any links?

No certificate of "live birth" is on record in Hawaii. Only a "registration". Not the same thing. He was born in Kenya, as his grandmother said, and he attended a Muslim school which was only open to Muslims and citizens.

Case closed. He is not legitimate. He is a usurper.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:09 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,504,238 times
Obama was born in Hawaii, so.........

Old 02-27-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
The truth will eventually come out about the fraud, lying, inexperienced scumbag usurper Barry Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama who wants to destroy America.
I think we already know the truth. But you are right about one thing: BHO is a scumbag. A chicago thug, believes and practiced black liberation theology, as taught by his so-called "pastor" of 20 years. He will destroy America (and that is his aim) if we allow him to.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Obama was born in Hawaii, so.........
Oh, do you have some proof that none of the rest of us have? The reason I ask is that Obama himself has never provided such proof.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:12 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,670,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
It is about making the courts take notice and obtaining standing. If an active duty soldier does not have standing then our system of justice has a major flaw since the POTUS is their CIC. I think they have a right to know for sure and Obama could end all of this by telling his lawyers to allow his requested records to be seen but we all know he won't.

Again, I do not post information for the Apostles, I do it for those who are doubtful and would like to know about what is going on toward that end.

If this topic or my posting of this information offends you then I suggest you find another thread to read and post in.
You just keep posting "oh, looks like the military doesn't like Obama", when in fact, the amount of military involved in this is minuscule.

It doesn't offend me, and you say that a lot, as if you don't want people in here challenging you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies