Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 06:27 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,532,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
OK - this is just the greatest unintentional bit of wingnut humor I've seen on this forum, ever (well, maybe j760's post comes close). This one belongs in a sticky post. A guy who joined this month and a has a relatively low rep total insulting Muleskinner, bragging about his beginner status. No wonder he's impressed by Bush!
Are you jealous that I've reached Senior Member status in such a short time?

Old 02-27-2009, 06:35 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,217,140 times
Quote:
OK - this is just the greatest unintentional bit of wingnut humor I've seen on this forum, ever (well, maybe j760's post comes close). This one belongs in a sticky post. A guy who joined this month and a has a relatively low rep total insulting Muleskinner, bragging about his beginner status. No wonder he's impressed by Bush!

try a google of sunk hammer.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,217,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Great post that I agree with totally. Now having said that let me say that you need to duck, because there will certainly be lots of incoming aimed at you. Remember, BOHICA but duck first.
So, roy, you like and agree with a sunk hammer approach?

Old 02-27-2009, 07:08 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Quote:
Bless you.......Sometimes you just have to feel sorry for them and wonder if they have to eat with a spork to keep from poking themselves in the eye at the dinner table.

Here ya go Eeeee....here's one for you.Be careful with it.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
Are you jealous that I've reached Senior Member status in such a short time?
LOL
EVERYONE reaches Senior Status here almost IMMEDIATE (as you probably already know from one of your OTHER logons here). I think it only takes like 20 posts or some such very small number.

It's nothing to get excited about.

Ken

Old 02-27-2009, 07:18 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
LOL
EVERYONE reaches Senior Status here almost IMMEDIATE (as you probably already know from one of your OTHER logons here). I think it only takes like 20 posts or some such very small number.

Ken
Hey, it means a lot to some people.

I think I will give Eeeeeeeh a reputation cookie to keep him encouraged.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 02-27-2009 at 08:34 AM..

Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
"If ya think that ole Abe Lincoln
is anything but stinkin'...
ya really need a brain."

The war that cost more lives than all other wars combined.........thanks, Abe.
Yeah, DARN HIM for actually trying to protect his country from those who would dismantle it.

What a scoundrel.

You want to blame someone, maybe you should blame those who fired the first shot - at a little place called Fort Sumter.

Ken

Old 02-27-2009, 08:00 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
The war that cost more lives than all other wars combined.........thanks, Abe.
The lyric goes;

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

So, if you want to thank anyone for the Civil War casualties I would suggest that you send your affections to, not in any order, Edmund Ruffin, Jeff Davis and Robert E. Lee. As for Lincoln, it might not have been his intention but in the end, slavery was ended and for that, I am forever grateful.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:21 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
LOL

Ken
Have a little sympathy...some people have never had their name associated with the word "senior" even in high school. They can only look forward to it when they reach "senior citizen " status. Don't burst the guy's bubble.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:22 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
One odd mistake Bush made was the Harriet Myers nomination to the SC attempt. She was clearly not qualified for that position and I really don't know what he was thinking at the time.
That was one of Bush's defining moments.

But then, every moment with Bush was a defining one.

But who can blame him? - He was torn between Laura and Jeff Gannon.

YouTube - jeff gannon male prostitute
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies