Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 04:06 PM

504 posts, read 902,142 times

Advertisements

The sheer Orwellian aspect of US Military Officials and US Propaganda Media Organs using their own citizens to assist in the apprehension of their family, friends and neighbors labeled as ‘enemies of the state’ are too chilling to comprehend, but become downright frightening when coupled with the news that the US Government is now moving to cut off access to all of their citizens to the ammunition they would need to defend themselves against these fascist barbarians.

WhatDoesItMean.Com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2009, 04:11 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Oh yes! Obama is having the handcuffs and gas chambers set up right now!

Old 03-01-2009, 04:24 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post
The sheer Orwellian aspect of US Military Officials and US Propaganda Media Organs using their own citizens to assist in the apprehension of their family, friends and neighbors labeled as ‘enemies of the state’ are too chilling to comprehend, but become downright frightening when coupled with the news that the US Government is now moving to cut off access to all of their citizens to the ammunition they would need to defend themselves against these fascist barbarians.

WhatDoesItMean.Com
WHO is behind that site you posted above, which includes sensational topics like "Special Offer: The Power of Things: The Aryan Symbols of Hope"????????????

Truthseeker? Truthseeker?????

Old 03-01-2009, 04:28 PM

1,949 posts, read 3,862,782 times
Just when you think CD can't get any kookier, you see a thread like this.

Come on "Truthseeker" - you're just putting us on, right? right?

Old 03-01-2009, 04:33 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Oh yes! Obama is having the handcuffs and gas chambers set up right now!
Your faith in big brother is touching if not misplaced. You see I don't believe in or trust any politician. After all lieing is what they do for a living.
I will never accept nor believe that those in power actually care about anyone but themselvies and the power they crave. Obama is a career politian. He is what he is. The only question is how far he is willing to sell us out to satisfy his own needs. We are over the 800 billion mark already and with no measurable results to date.
Fortunately for me I started investing in gold about 4 years ago.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:14 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,947,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post

WhatDoesItMean.Com
What an disgusting website!! I can't believe you would even let it be known that you read such garbage.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:29 PM

504 posts, read 902,142 times
Beat me, whip me if you must. But what if?

Old 03-01-2009, 05:33 PM

1,806 posts, read 5,704,418 times
I can't take anything with a Dungeons and Dragons-esque banner seriously...

Running C Cleaner now.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:15 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
I can not read a supposed stunning Russian Foreign Ministry report without laughing and thinking that we've run out of creative authors and are stuck with imported fairy-tales from Moscow.

The best was including Also in 2007, the White House quietly issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51), to ensure "continuity of government" in the event of what the document vaguely calls a "catastrophic emergency." Should the president determine that such an emergency has occurred, he and he alone is empowered to do whatever he deems necessary to ensure "continuity of government." This could include everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution to launching a nuclear attack. Congress has yet to hold a single hearing on NSPD-51.

And which White House created this directive? No outrage from the conservative side of things when it came out. But now.................

Old 03-01-2009, 06:18 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,967,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
I can not read a supposed stunning Russian Foreign Ministry report without laughing and thinking that we've run out of creative authors and are stuck with imported fairy-tales from Moscow.

The best was including "Also in 2007, the White House quietly issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51), to ensure "continuity of government" in the event of what the document vaguely calls a "catastrophic emergency." ...................."

And which White House created this directive? No outrage from the conservative side of things when it came out. But now.................
Conservatives had no real voice in this country for decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies