Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:35 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionwhy View Post
well I caught you in a lie already(arod agents makes 25-33%),
There was no lie - When asked where I got that number, I CLEARLY said I guessed at it - I was mistaken - and acknowledged it. No lie sparky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
well I caught you in a lie already(arod agents makes 25-33%), as far as your other things, I am not alone when I see through your BS, you are this wonder man who has had this incredibly hard life and done all these things

Before I caught you in that lie, I always suspected you lied all the time, now I have evidence
Yeah - I have had a great life. And, you have not "caught" me in any lie as there have been none.

How about staying on topic rather than personally attacking another poster - which, as you KNOW, is a violation of the rules

Old 03-15-2009, 12:39 PM

182 posts, read 103,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
There was no lie - When asked where I got that number, I CLEARLY said I guessed at it - I was mistaken - and acknowledged it. No lie sparky.

haha well you said it in a matter of fact way that was supposed to be taken for a fact, it was only after research did I prove you were wrong

and like I said, one of your "facts" or statements I proved false, I wonder what else you lie about

Old 03-15-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah - I have had a great life. And, you have not "caught" me in any lie as there have been none.

How about staying on topic rather than personally attacking another poster - which, as you KNOW, is a violation of the rules

haha where did I personal attack, now go and try and change the subject

Why do you lie? Do you have some deep dark secrets that you just live life in denial

Wouldnt it be easier if you just said the truth, even if it means you have to apologize to some people or go to prision?

Old 03-15-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Why do you lie?
I don't.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I don't.

why did you make up that 25-33% figure?

Old 03-15-2009, 12:46 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
i am grateful for the hard right posts. they have removed the mask of patriotism and church.
every time i see a big fat man waddling to the SUV all in black with his balding hair slicked back it reminds me of the new hard right leadership.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:49 PM

2,667 posts, read 6,781,549 times
I have cut down my posting alot, as it seems that this board is definitely being overtaken by a few far-right posters. I like arguing, but not that much ... and not over a constant barrage of "my world view is black and white and simple" talking points.

With that being said, the over-take is completely understandable. It's natural for those who are happy with an administration to post less and express their opinions less - as the need to voice concerns drops. Whereas those who oppose a current administration, feel the need to louden their voice - because that is what we as humans do when we are a part of something we do not agree with.

Hense, the liberal voice was loud the past few years. Now, the conservative voice is loud. It's a disheartening cycle lol.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i am grateful for the hard right posts. they have removed the mask of patriotism and church.
every time i see a big fat man waddling to the SUV all in black with his balding hair slicked back it reminds me of the new hard right leadership.
You mean like Teddy Kennedy?

Old 03-15-2009, 12:53 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
haha where did I personal attack, now go and try and change the subject

Why do you lie? Do you have some deep dark secrets that you just live life in denial

Wouldnt it be easier if you just said the truth, even if it means you have to apologize to some people or go to prision?
This has nothing to do with the OP, you sound very insecure or just wanting to push buttons. This is not intelligent debating!!!

Greatday, you are the better MAN to step out, at least you have served our country without question and now your family is there. Thanks to ALL of YOU!!

It amazes me, how the other side sees, that, the people of Iraq deserved to be slaughtered by Saddam,and live in fear from day to day, while living there cushy lives here in the States. And they call their selves sympathetic, more like pathetic!!

Weather this war was right or wrong, the people of Iraq are free and grateful to not live under Saddam and his regime.
Wonder how long the protesters of this war could have lived under Saddam's REIGN or the Talbian????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies