Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2009, 01:17 PM

46 posts, read 18,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
I mean your feelings are not reflective of the real world. There are several people here that may not know the trials of being gay, but they are not condemning you...and in fact agree with you in wanting equal rights. Yet, you decide that since they are not gay, that they somehow are making the problem worse. Also sexuality is not defined. Most psychologists (I've taken A LOT of classes on the subject of psychology and sexuality) will tell you that the rigid definitions of sexuality are not really applicable to what really is going on.

You def. should seek therapy. It's not healthy or normal to state some of the things you are saying. Or maybe seek out experiences with toleran straight people and find out another perspective.

I hope it all works out for you in the end.
I never said sexuality was defined. I thought I made that clear when I mentioned that gay, straight, and bisexual are all modern constructions. The fact that sexuality isn't defined doesn't make any difference to people who do not agree with the idea of sexual fluidity, however.

I can decide what's healthy and normal for myself. I don't care what you think in regards to the state of my person. It's not your concern.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:18 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
You're determined to believe that every single one of us heterosexuals is out to get you.
Given my exchanges with him, I think he's determined to believe that every single one of us homosexuals is out to get him too.

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 03-27-2009 at 01:59 PM..

Old 03-27-2009, 01:18 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
[quote=soontobegone;8069865]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

Figures. Like I said, heterosexuals cannot be trusted. Ever.
What makes you calling me a "breeder" any better than me realigning your teeth for saying it? For every action, there is a reaction.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What makes you calling me a "breeder" any better than me realigning your teeth for saying it? For every action, there is a reaction.
I think calling you a "breeder" is legal and wouldn't require you seeing a doctor afterward; "realigning" his teeth would be illegal and would require his seeing a doctor afterward. See the difference?

Duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
And this attitude is exactly why you feel like an outcast.

You're determined to believe that every single one of us heterosexuals is out to get you. Guess what, little boy? We're not. Most of us don't care who you want to have sex with as long as it's another consenting adult. I don't care, period.

You whine I know nothing about you, yet you claim that I'm part of your problem and make baseless accusations about how I feel about gays? Pot, kettle.

You will be an "outcast" as long as you keep feeling sorry for yourself and acting like one. Act like a human being and the rest of the reasonable part of the human race will not give a damn whether you like the penis instead of the vagina.
Believe me when I say that I don't care. No amount of ad hominem attacks will change that. I dealt with your response in my previous post.

541 posts, read 1,225,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobegone View Post
You know nothing about me and the way that I conduct myself. You only have assumptions based upon what you have read in the OP. If I have a martyr complex, it's a complex that I've earned and I will wear it with pride because it reminds me of the alienation and persecution that I have suffered at the hands of you and those like you.

For that, I will never apologize. Never.
It's not like they'd accept it, anyway.

Quote:
You aren't going to back me into a corner and cast aspersions upon me when you know absolutely nothing about what it means to be gay in this ignorant, prejudiced society.
You're sounding a bit like the Chris Crocker now. There's not been a society on earth that has accepted homosexual relationships in all of history save the last 15-years or so. Methinks you're asking a bit much.

Quote:
You people have tried to strip every semblance of peace and tranquility from my life and the lives of gays and lesbians everywhere.
It's your choice to be offended. Let me remind you of that. No one can offend you unless you let them. Call me whatever you want. I don't care. Much healthier attitude.

You need to let go, man. You're doing this to yourself.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:24 PM

[quote=AeroGuyDC;8069976]
Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobegone View Post

Keep at it. Keep proving my point. You've shown that you're good at that.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMartel2 View Post
There's not been a society on earth that has accepted homosexual relationships in all of history save the last 15-years or so.
That's not true. Read and learn:

Homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-27-2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMartel2 View Post
It's not like they'd accept it, anyway.

You're sounding a bit like the Chris Crocker now. There's not been a society on earth that has accepted homosexual relationships in all of history save the last 15-years or so. Methinks you're asking a bit much.

It's your choice to be offended. Let me remind you of that. No one can offend you unless you let them. Call me whatever you want. I don't care. Much healthier attitude.

You need to let go, man. You're doing this to yourself.
I've said what I had to say. You can mock me, scorn me, spit on me all you want. That's what you people have been doing anyway my entire life. I am as ultimately indifferent to your opinions as I am to your lives.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:27 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I think calling you a "breeder" is legal and wouldn't require you seeing a doctor afterward; "realigning" his teeth would be illegal and would require his seeing a doctor afterward. See the difference?

Duh.
I never referred to the ramifications for doing so. I asked what would give the person a right to spew 'hate' (as gays like to call it) as any better than me realigning his teeth for saying it?

To quote you: "Duh"

Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies