Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
And the bad thing is YOU don't even know what you did wrong....
even worse, the teachers went right along with it...

Old 04-05-2009, 05:58 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,902,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh for Gawd's sake! Quit trying justify your nastiness!

YOU went out of your way to see the response these words have on CHILDREN!!!

Grammar and high school children !!!!!

Your purpose was pure evil !
Who ARE YOU to take this upon yourself...how arrogant besides just plain disgusting !

Take your racial hatred and shove it.......
Who's to say the majority of posters on this forum aren't children?
Certainly seems like it a lot of times (I don't mean you Who?me?. I enjoy your posts).

I think a lesson that could be taken from this is that these forums could be read by children. There is no age requirement here; maybe we should all watch what we say if we're really worried about kids reading what we write.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
maybe we should all watch what we say if we're really worried about kids reading what we write.
I find it funny that you said that.. right after you said..
Quote:
Certainly seems like it a lot of times
Now was it a good example for children to insult other posters on the forums?

Last edited by pghquest; 04-05-2009 at 06:12 PM..

Old 04-05-2009, 06:06 PM

707 posts, read 1,022,222 times
Quote:
Certainly seems like it a lot of times (I don't mean you Who?me?. I enjoy your posts).

I think a lesson that could be taken from this is that these forums could be read by children. There is no age requirement here; maybe we should all watch what we say if we're really worried about kids reading what we write.
Doesn't matter, because the same stuff is on CNN Political blogs, which they read in HS as well. CNN posts have the same Black vs White discussions. So again NO i'm not spreading hate.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:16 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
I gave them the wrong message? I provided the posts, the teachers provided the lesson. The parents provide the facts. Anyone who will tell their child that there aren't BIAS in the world is not providing that child with the facts. The bottom line, there are BIAS against the Presidents, there are BIAS against immigrants, there are BIAS against gays. Spreading hate. NO,
My gawd and YOU are a PARENT!
Your poor children!!!!
It's up to parents to provide the facts for their OWN children...it isn't any of your evil business.

"facts" can be provided to children on an age appropriate basis....NOT the evil nasty cruel way you and the errant teacher did!

Now, go collect all the posts making fun of the disabled...posts that make fun of tall females, posts that ridicule people with bowed legs....and show them to children...wow! What a good impression that'll have...Why don't you go tell a 7 year old in a wheel chair that he's a gimp who'll never amount to anything...C'mon, Crusader Rabbit, do your stuff!!!!

Since you're so into "truth"...post the names of the schools where this took place and the teachers involved....NOW!

Old 04-05-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I find it funny that you said that.. right after you said..

Now was it a good example for children to insult other postings on the forums?
I said "if we're really worried about children reading what we write"
I'm not worried - don't think I have reason to worry.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Doesn't matter, because the same stuff is on CNN Political blogs, which they read in HS as well. CNN posts have the same Black vs White discussions. So again NO i'm not spreading hate.
I think I'm on your side.
I feel like the reactions in this thread have been exaggerated so far, and likely missing your point entirely.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM

707 posts, read 1,022,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
My gawd and YOU are a PARENT!
Your poor children!!!!
It's up to parents to provide the facts for their OWN children...it isn't any of your evil business.

"facts" can be provided to children on an age appropriate basis....NOT the evil nasty cruel way you and the errant teacher did!

Now, go collect all the posts making fun of the disabled...posts that make fun of tall females, posts that ridicule people with bowed legs....and show them to children...wow! What a good impression that'll have...Why don't you go tell a 7 year old in a wheel chair that he's a gimp who'll never amount to anything...C'mon, Crusader Rabbit, do your stuff!!!!

Since you're so into "truth"...post the names of the schools where this took place and the teachers involved....NOW!

Do you have a "scared straight" program in your district?

Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Do you have a "scared straight" program in your district?
You mean the scared straight program where parents can CHOOSE to send their children to, or the ones that children are sent to in order to correct them for their bad behavior?

Connect the dots? Your obviously not claiming the children you gave these to are "bad" and parents didnt choose to take part in your experiement to spread false opinions of american hatred..

Old 04-05-2009, 06:26 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
I think I'm on your side.
I feel like the reactions in this thread have been exaggerated so far, and likely missing your point entirely.
No, you and the OP poster are missing the point.

This nasty information was given to CHILDREN....have you even READ any of the other posts?

A few years ago I was in a store and saw a horribly disfigured young girl shopping with her father......YOU and the OP poster I'm sure would go up to her and make SURE she knew how awful she looked and that people would hate her because of it...because it's ALL your personal business, isn't it?

Do you know some states have Anti-Bullying laws now because children would bully other children....that's unfortunately normal...it isn't normal for ADULTS to do the same....it's SICK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies