Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 06:23 PM

24,908 posts, read 39,350,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbet View Post
You forgot Beck,
Don't forget though that Beck is an Independent.

I have heard him be very vicious in his criticisms of the Republican party just as he is with the Democrats

He does not seem to lean with any party!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 08:07 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,304,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I have a feeling awesomo was joking in his post.

His post was sarcasm and paints conservatives as racists morons. He is no better than those who the left attack and say are hateful and hurt their party.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:38 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,948,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
His post was sarcasm and paints conservatives as racists morons. He is no better than those who the left attack and say are hateful and hurt their party.
Arn't like half of conservatives racist morons anyways? Those tea parties are all full of geniuses of different color, huh. Most of those people in those tea parties probably didn't pass highschool & don't know what sosicalism is, and actually think paying taxes to help rebuild America is un-patriotic.

LOL.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:42 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,948,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
This post is pure stupidity. Your just as hateful as Rush or Coulter, of course you would never admit that.

The jokes she made were tasteless. However, he didn't look to be laughing to me, it was more of a blow off kind of smirk.

What gets me is the people on either side who say your party is full of hatred and ignorance, then go out and post the same comments. Alot of folks on both sides need to wake up and STOP acting like babies
LOL. You get mad, so have to insult me as stupid. If you don't like my sarcastic humor, than move on. NO reason to call me stupid. Your being hypocritical yourself genius.

I love coming to city-data.com's political forum. I never knew so many far right winged people with no sense of humor exist.

Lighten up dude. Jesus.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:30 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,748,495 times
[quote=Awesomo.2000;8804997]LOL. You get mad, so have to insult me as stupid. If you don't like my sarcastic humor, than move on. NO reason to call me stupid. Your being hypocritical yourself genius.

I love coming to city-data.com's political forum. I never knew so many far right winged people with no sense of humor exist.
QUOTE]

You're right. Some people just don't understand good humor and think what they sling out passes for humor, "sarcastic humor". It's the stuff that late night comedy is made of - pathetic struggles to be funny through name calling and tearing people down. I never knew so many far left winged people with no sense of humor exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies