Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:44 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
I am against abortion.

I'll allow abortion for rape (< 1% of the cases) if you give up abortion for convenience (the other 99% of the cases).
You'll "allow" ????

"you give up"...???

See, the point is...it's the woman's decision...NOT yours, not anyone else's....think that over, think......

Old 05-16-2009, 11:46 AM

3,150 posts, read 8,721,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Awwwwww. Whats the matter? Don't like that I dont agree with you? Sad that I am not brainwashed by religion and support CHOICE over being anti woman.

LOL your like the waterboy for liberals on this board. You don't have what it takes to be on the field but you can pat backs pump 'em up pretty good.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
LOL your like the waterboy for liberals on this board. You don't have what it takes to be on the field but you can pat backs pump 'em up pretty good.
Well if you think YOU have what it takes then why not answer some questions or address posts....with something besides an insult.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well if you think YOU have what it takes then why not answer some questions or address posts....with something besides an insult.

Typical Republican mentality. Nothing we can do about except hope they get over it and save the United States while they cry and whine in the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
I am against abortion.

I'll allow abortion for rape (< 1% of the cases) if you give up abortion for convenience (the other 99% of the cases).
LOL! What a JOKE!

GOATTA2D is "pro life" all the while he/she implied that I should go kill myself in another thread.

Typical mentality! Hypocrites!

Old 05-16-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I wasn't twisting anything. I read your post and quoted it word for word.
You can NOT prove where "christian" women are likely to be found....unless you think "christian" women don't drink , do drugs, or go anywhere they aren't surrounded by friends who will protect them from harm.

Women are raped everywhere...didn't you know that!!!!!!??
90 year old women get raped, babies get raped...where were those naughty babies hanging around that they got THEMSELVES RAPED!!!!?????

Women can go to the mall in broad daylight and be dragged into a car, be awakened in their own home to be raped by an intruder.

"christian" women are cops, social workers , SOLDIERS (who are hanging out with FELLOW SOLDIERS AND GET RAPED!) , poor women who haven't got a gate or security system to keep out the bad guys, etc.

So I have to believe you want women to stay in a pen somewhere and never go anywhere or it's THEIR fault they got raped.

Christian women are far less likely to be found at bars than non christian. Less likely to be found around drug transactions than non-christian ones. Also less likely to be around other illegal activity.

The type of morality that real Christian women follow inherently removes them from situations where there is high possibility of having people with ill intentions. Your cops and soldiers argument is a weak one... first off I never said that Christian women are immune to rape, however I am saying they are less likely to be raped due to the fact that the majority of them separate themselves from said situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
You are completely ignorant about rape. One year, in Austin, Texas, the oldest rape victim was 83. The youngest was 8 months. What "situations" are they responsible for being in?

Your just as bad as TheLiberalVoice with bringing up these isolated instances....

Old 05-16-2009, 11:57 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,645,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Rape does happen, it is the most under-reported crime. I wonder how you'd feel if your mother/wife/sister/daughter were raped. Rape is the gift that keeps on giving.

It is none of your business what anyone does to their body.

For me, it's my body, I'll do with it what I want.
Doctors refuse to sterilize women until they've had children and are in their mid to late 30's, some not at all. If married, women have to have permission from their spouse.
A man can get a vasectomy any time he chooses, no note from home, no age requirements.

Yeah, forcing women to breed is a control issue.
Madonna/***** complex anyone?

No, that is not correct. For a married man to have a vasectomy the surgeon requires both parties to be in on the consultation. I don't know that either male or female sterililzation requires a 'note from home', but if married I believe both forms require that the spouse knows of the impending surgery.

But I do agree with you in that the US has a horrible case of madonna/wh*re complex. It is getting better but not quickly enough imo.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Nope... not when I see a question that has been taking out of context, once I am satisfied that everyone understands the context then I can move on to answering the question. I probably won't be trying to answer the question for a while judging by the trend... doesn't matter to me, seems to get you a little riled up though.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Christian women are far less likely to be found at bars than non christian. Less likely to be found around drug transactions than non-christian ones. Also less likely to be around other illegal activity.

The type of morality that real Christian women follow inherently removes them from situations where there is high possibility of having people with ill intentions. Your cops and soldiers argument is a weak one... first off I never said that Christian women are immune to rape, however I am saying they are less likely to be raped due to the fact that the majority of them separate themselves from said situations.

Your just as bad as TheLiberalVoice with bringing up these isolated instances....
""""Christian women are far less likely to be found at bars than non christian. Less likely to be found around drug transactions than non-christian ones. Also less likely to be around other illegal activity.""""

A. You have NO proof of that whatsoever!!!!

B. I once had a young "The Lord Saves" christian BRAGGING about how many DUI's he had, there are serial KILLERS who are christian, CEO's who are christian, politicians, pedophiles, priests who are christian.....are they ALL saints!!!????

C. Being in a bar is NOT an unchristian thing to do....and does NOT give a rapist an "excuse" to rape someone!

YOU seem to have the attitude of a RAPIST!!!!

""""She was asking for it! I could tell ...she was wearing a blue blouse. She had a glass of Chardonnay with her meal!!!!!!!""""

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 05-16-2009 at 12:10 PM..

Old 05-16-2009, 12:00 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
You are completely ignorant about rape. One year, in Austin, Texas, the oldest rape victim was 83. The youngest was 8 months. What "situations" are they responsible for being in?
Eight months...omfg...

Who in their right mind can freakin rape a 8 month baby?

And omg...an 83 year old woman?

DISGUSTING.

NO SHAME.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:01 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,645,386 times
Quote:

No, sad to say those are not isolated cases. In my red state city a 98 year old woman was raped recently. The rapist in question previously attempted to rape an 83 year old woman.

The fact that you are not recognizing is that with the possible exception of date rape -- rape is a crime of violence. Period. It is not one of a horny man led on by a silly drunk woman. No, it is about violence and anger and control.

And lets also be clear, while some date rape no doubt is done while both parites are under the influence and not thinking clearly there is date rape where the male deliberately incapacitates the female (date rape drug ring a bell?) with the express intention of raping her while she is unconscience.
Violence, anger, and control. Lets not try to pretty rape up as anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies