Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:50 AM

639 posts, read 1,143,072 times

Advertisements

Just curious....how long will the American public allow the "We are failing because of George Bush's policies??" 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, or we have to give the Messiah another term to help "fix" our problems. I've heard the quote well over 100 times in different speeches since the Messiah took office and am curious as to how long will he NOT be held responsible for decisions he makes and plans he implements?? I believe there is a very strong possibility that he will be given a free pass right through his first term. History will NOT be kind to his presidency after all the facts are in and we are paying for his restructuring of government for DECADES to come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 AM

3,292 posts, read 4,475,416 times
I dunno how many people blamed Carter for the mortgage crisis?

Old 05-22-2009, 06:05 AM

37,223 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinkieMcGee View Post
I dunno how many people blamed Carter for the mortgage crisis?
Heck, how many still blame Clinton for traffic jams on the freeway and ingrown toenails?

Bill has had ten years In The Barrel.

George deserves at least that many.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:07 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
Just curious....how long will the American public allow the "We are failing because of George Bush's policies??" 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, or we have to give the Messiah another term to help "fix" our problems. I've heard the quote well over 100 times in different speeches since the Messiah took office and am curious as to how long will he NOT be held responsible for decisions he makes and plans he implements?? I believe there is a very strong possibility that he will be given a free pass right through his first term. History will NOT be kind to his presidency after all the facts are in and we are paying for his restructuring of government for DECADES to come.
When repubs quit bringing up Monica in any discussion about Bill Clinton.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:07 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,974,155 times
The poorest supervisors and bosses often blame others for their own incompetence. There's a reason why it's said that excuses are like a*****s.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:11 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
When stuff is going bad, it's blamed on the previous administration.
When stuff is going good, the current administration takes full credit.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:37 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
It will be accepted as long Blame Clinton, or maybe even more because Bush's mistakes were of much higher caliber than Clinton's.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
At least as long as Dr Strangelove continues his lame attempts to defend that administration's lackluster record

Old 05-22-2009, 06:45 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Quote:
As long as Dick Cheney keeps running around reminding everyone. It is hard for the world to forget with him jabbering everyday about the good old days. They were good weren't they? He was the VP and thought process( I hesitate to use the word brains) behind the operation remember. Are you advocating the American public have a lobotomy performed so that we are unable to remember and apply history to our current status?

Old 05-22-2009, 06:49 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,318,057 times
The way the amateurs are running things now, we'll soon be longing for the "good old days".
Sorry you all aren't smart enough to see Obama has played you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies