Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2009, 09:09 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,828 times

Advertisements

It appears in this Zogby poll not all the Obamatons are happy with the latest events. I wonder why? Campaign promises are one thing; reality is another, but I'm sure you all know that. Don't you?

Quote:
Zogby International, in conjunction with The O'Leary Report, recently conducted a comprehensive 100 Days Poll of the Obama Administration's actions and policy proposals. The results show that a majority of those who voted for the President disagree with him on many key issues.
Of course, the majority of those who voted for him HERE, well, they would never admit it, that they disagree. Polls are anonymous, here, not so much so.

Quote:
The poll was conducted April 24-27, surveyed 3,937 voters nationwide, and has a margin of error of plus-or-minus 1.6 percentage points. Only voters who voted in the 2008 presidential election were surveyed, and the sample was weighted to reflect the outcome of the 2008 Presidential Election (i.e. 53% Obama voters and 46% McCain voters). 2,087 Obama voters participated in the survey.
Being weighted I'd dare say the outcome is predictable. Oh, well, take it for what it's worth. It's interesting, kinda...

American Thinker- Print Article
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 10:26 AM

749 posts, read 946,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
It appears in this Zogby poll not all the Obamatons are happy with the latest events. I wonder why? Campaign promises are one thing; reality is another, but I'm sure you all know that. Don't you?

Of course, the majority of those who voted for him HERE, well, they would never admit it, that they disagree. Polls are anonymous, here, not so much so.

Being weighted I'd dare say the outcome is predictable. Oh, well, take it for what it's worth. It's interesting, kinda...

Looks like they left out how weak he is on foreign policy.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:27 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,470 times
I've always stated that I've disagreed with Obama on key issues. I still voted for him because I agreed with him more than McCain.

And so far, I do not regret that vote one bit.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:47 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,582,693 times
I'm not in total agreement with Obama's policies. But I've never been in total agreement with the policies of any president I've voted for.

Problem with you radical righties is that you see any deviation as a betrayal.

Sick...

Old 05-27-2009, 10:53 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,443,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
I'm not in total agreement with Obama's policies. But I've never been in total agreement with the policies of any president I've voted for.

Problem with you radical righties is that you see any deviation as a betrayal.

Sick...
And the left saw blinding hate filled rage for the last 8 yrs

Old 05-27-2009, 10:54 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,443,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post

Well when you walk around with rose colored glasses and someone takes them off this is what happens...

Old 05-27-2009, 10:57 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,968,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Well when you walk around with rose colored glasses and someone takes them off this is what happens...
I know I'm wearing my Obama goggles!

YouTube - Punk Patriot * Leave Obama Alone!

Old 05-27-2009, 11:08 AM

807 posts, read 1,302,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
I know I'm wearing my Obama goggles!

YouTube - Punk Patriot * Leave Obama Alone!
HA HA!!! Awesome !!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 11:10 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,582,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
And the left saw blinding hate filled rage for the last 8 yrs

If you say so.

Not being "left" I must have missed it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies