Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2009, 07:27 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I notice whenever I or anybody else posts pictures of the real story behind late term abortion, those on the right rarely respond..usually ignoring them completely. They don't want to see anything, even facts, that contradict their emotionally based opinions.
You do realize you react the same way when perfectly fine aborted babies are shown?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2009, 07:27 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
A vigilante killed a mass murderer. Can't get excited over either one.

However, the story makes me wonder about a church that would welcome a man who killed and continued to kill so many through late term abortion. I had this same reaction about a different church in my state that is apparently a front for social/political activism when a shooting happened there. I hadn't known that was going on there, before the incident.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:38 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You do realize you react the same way when perfectly fine aborted babies are shown?

The kind of abortion Dr Tiller performed is illegal except to preserve the health or life of the mother...fetuses such as the one below are often what's taken out of them. I find it rather hypocritical..no excuse me, it's an outright lie for the anti choice crowd to suggest otherwise.

GenderGappers: PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION

Old 06-04-2009, 07:42 AM

1,515 posts, read 3,332,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
A vigilante killed a mass murderer. Can't get excited over either one.
Exactly what I was trying to say.

The murderer (hopefully) has the death penalty coming, as I am an advocate of expanding the death penalty to most murders (my grandfather was murdered in 1998, and I wish his killer received the death penalty).

The abortionist killed 60,000 babies, and he was eventually killed himself. What do you want me to say? That I am sad that he won't be killing another baby ever again? I won't say that.

I am not happy that a person was killed, I am pro-life all around, so the best would have been if he stopped practicing his brutal acts on his own... but he didn't.

I AM NOT saddened at all that Tiller will never perform an abortion ever again. Am I happy he was murdered? Not at all.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:43 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I notice whenever I or anybody else posts pictures of the real story behind late term abortion, those on the right rarely respond..usually ignoring them completely. They don't want to see anything, even facts, that contradict their emotionally based opinions.

GenderGappers: PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION
And then there are SOME posters who think a "second opinion" is needed on the photos you posted...that the other doctors who agreed were paid to agree..........

Old 06-04-2009, 08:01 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,067,914 times
Quote:
It is a well known Tiller would abort on demand, regardless of medical necessity. How hard is it to get a second opinion from an employee who has no qualms or restrictions when it comes to abortion.
It not "well known" at all. It's just a lie. You misstate the second opinion law in Kansas as well. It requires an independent second opinion. You're just all in favor of murdering people you disagree with.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Doctor Tiller wasn't aborting "perfectly fine babies." He was performing medically necessary procedures.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:06 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
Doctor Tiller wasn't aborting "perfectly fine babies." He was performing medically necessary procedures.
People think that women just are lazy and would wait until 32 weeks go by with a regular pregnancy, and decide to abort.

Never mind the fact that it's expensive, takes 4 days, painful, hard to obtain. Yeah. Women are just lining up with healthy pregnancies for that.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:18 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
re: George Tiller's murder

The police have done some investigating and the person he'd been speaking to at Operation Rescue evidently provided him with Tiller's address, as well as the address of Tiller's church and information about Tiller's schedule. The woman has stated that she had no way of knowing what Roeder would do with that information.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
re: George Tiller's murder

The police have done some investigating and the person he'd been speaking to at Operation Rescue evidently provided him with Tiller's address, as well as the address of Tiller's church and information about Tiller's schedule. The woman has stated that she had no way of knowing what Roeder would do with that information.
Time to seize the business and personal property of the leadership at Operation Rescue. It's a criminal enterprise. Let the woman explain to a jury, how she wasn't an accomplice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies