Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 06:40 PM

45 posts, read 66,149 times

Advertisements

God has been effectively kicked from our courts, government, public schools and soon to be, public life. The Bible spoke of how it would be in the last days:... Article Here
2nd Timothy 3:
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
My question. Will God, or Has God already turned His back on America for the rampant immorality of it's people?

Old 06-06-2009, 06:43 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,933,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskalivedotnet View Post
God has been effectively kicked from our courts, government, public schools and soon to be, public life. The Bible spoke of how it would be in the last days:... Article Here
2nd Timothy 3:
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
My question. Will God, or Has God already turned His back on America for the rampant immorality of it's people?

Probably already has according to some of the hate spewing from the far leftists on this board. I've never seen so much hate speech in my life.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:46 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times
Quote:
2nd Timothy 3:
I guess He'll let us know.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:50 PM

345 posts, read 643,409 times
As far as I know, God was never supposed to be a part of the courts, government, public schools, etc in the first place.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
What happens when God turns His back on us? The answer to this question might help us determine if God has, in fact, turned His back on us.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
2nd Timothy 3:
Wrong, he has not and no he will not, simple enough.
Casper

Old 06-06-2009, 07:33 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Probably already has according to some of the hate spewing from the far leftists on this board. I've never seen so much hate speech in my life.
7 politically motivated muders by right wing nuts since Obama came on the scene and they still see liberals as having the "hate" problem.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:33 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
If, and this is a huge IF, there is a god, I would suggest that based upon the 7 outstanding indicators of god back turning, one could pick virtually any period in human history and it would fit nicely in the above set of conditions... So, if god has turned his back on mankind much less America, he/she/it would have done so ages ago. Ergo, it doesn't matter anymore.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:36 PM

646 posts, read 802,060 times
As bad as things seem to be,I have the feeling we have not seen nothing yet.The churches here are full every sunday,and there are alot of churches

Old 06-06-2009, 07:36 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Quote:
2nd Timothy 3:
The problem is you're deluded. The Bible is work of fiction. I know it may be hard for you to do but you should attempt to use "critical thinking skills", "reason", "rational thought" instead of being duped by fairy tales.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies