Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2009, 09:42 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times

Advertisements

You can call it anything you want if it makes you feel better but I consider it unnatural and a perversion.

Let the froth begin! (As if I give a flying donut).

Old 12-16-2009, 09:48 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
You can call it anything you want if it makes you feel better but I consider it unnatural and a perversion.

Obviously you do give a flying donut or you wouldn't have come on this thread & made such a pointed remark knowing that people would get on you about it.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:34 AM

52 posts, read 24,938 times
it is not natural. The OP is right. Natural Selection would have wiped them out a long, long time ago and the gene would not have survived. Being gay these days is no different than being a hippie in the 60s. It is an alternative lifestyle for those that cannot and choose not to function in a normal society like normal people. Being gay for a lot of the so-called natural gays is a way to feel accepted because they can belong to a group and be granted special protected status. There are people that are born with mixed genes and their homosexuality is indeed natural, but not in the bigger picture these days, it is all about dropping out of normal society.

If anyone wants to disagree here you need to ask yourself this question. How come a gay man does not have a high pitched, woman like voice until AFTER he comes out of the closet? It is all an act that is why.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:40 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe View Post
If anyone wants to disagree here you need to ask yourself this question. How come a gay man does not have a high pitched, woman like voice until AFTER he comes out of the closet? It is all an act that is why.
Lol, this is so absurd it could not possibly be a serious post.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:41 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Lol, this is so absurd it could not possibly be a serious post.
which is exactly why I didn't even bother to respond to it, a waste of time

Old 12-16-2009, 10:45 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,067,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post

I regard porking ugly fat women as unnatural, but to each his/her own.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:50 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
it is not natural. The OP is right. Natural Selection would have wiped them out a long, long time ago and the gene would not have survived. Being gay these days is no different than being a hippie in the 60s. It is an alternative lifestyle for those that cannot and choose not to function in a normal society like normal people. Being gay for a lot of the so-called natural gays is a way to feel accepted because they can belong to a group and be granted special protected status. There are people that are born with mixed genes and their homosexuality is indeed natural, but not in the bigger picture these days, it is all about dropping out of normal society.

Natural selection is not evolutionary toilet bowl cleanser. There are TONS of animal and especially human behaviors that don't necessarily benefit breeding and survival but still manifest themselves.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:51 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:

What the #$^%^$$? Don't know where you get all that but is sure as heck is not based on reality. Let me also point out that only some gay men have a high voice, just as only some straight men do, the rest are a manely as you are many probably more so than you. I bet you are one of those people that believes they have gaydar and can spot every gay they come in contact with, clue you don't.
Casper

Old 12-16-2009, 10:55 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times
Quote:

You so obviously don't know very many gay men, it is pathetic that you think you know so much about the topic. First, not all gay men are effeminate. Second, why in the world would someone 'become gay' as a way to be accepted when, in all likelihood those around them WON'T accept them if they are gay? And the handful of gay men I've actually talked to do not have "high pitched woman like" voices. In fact, the one guy has such a deep voice acquaintances have trouble believing he is gay!

Old 12-16-2009, 10:55 AM

52 posts, read 24,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What the #$^%^$$? Don't know where you get all that but is sure as heck is not based on reality. Let me also point out that only some gay men have a high voice, just as only some straight men do, the rest are a manely as you are many probably more so than you. I bet you are one of those people that believes they have gaydar and can spot every gay they come in contact with, clue you don't.
Casper
explain the fairy lisp that all of a sudden becomes prominent. Natural Selection would have wiped them out if it was a natural gene. End of story. Try and justify all you want, you're not correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies