Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 02:29 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,332,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
the target may be burke but they hit a baby to get him. Not nice.
Fox News Breaking Report:

Democrat staffer hits baby trig!

Old 06-25-2009, 02:35 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,631,726 times
Default Owned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, it came from a different source, as the property feature will tell you.

What was illegal? Posting a pic with a stamp on it? Without a stamp?

How ridiculous.

I post pics all the time - does the stamp mean you can't post it?

If you notice, the first pic was posted last night. The second one posted today. Now, looky at this page of google images;

Palin and trig at rnc - Google Image Search

Do you happen to see the TWO, count'em, TWO pics of Mom and baby, RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER? Obviously, it did not cross my mind there was any difference. It even has the source as the NYPost on both.

Owned.

Copyright

All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal and non-commercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world.

Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.

Hmmm....

Old 06-25-2009, 02:36 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,624,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Fox News Breaking Report:

Democrat staffer hits baby trig!
"That cow!! That vile Democrat cow!!!! Ohhhhhh, the humanity!!!!"

"Now someone help me put my self-made cross next to Sarah's. We are going to be BFFs forever!"

Old 06-25-2009, 02:38 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,033,670 times
Quote:
Hmmm...
I edited that post - look again.

And by all means, click the google images link.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:40 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,631,726 times
Quote:
I edited that post - look again.

And by all means, click the google images link.

If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Site, please contact us at:
New York Post
Attn: Online Department
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Email: contact us here
However, before doing so, in establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of this Site or NYP, including its respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:41 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,332,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
BFFs forever!

That means "best friends forever forever". It's redundant. You know what else is redundant? Saying "Also, too". So, you and Sarah already have something in common. BFFs in the making.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
the target may be burke but they hit a baby to get him. Not nice.
The target is Palin of course, but to the left that also entitles them to take shots at her whole family.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Hmmm....
Hey, do you think that democrat cow who doctored the picture got permission to do that?

Just curious?

Old 06-25-2009, 02:53 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,802,747 times
Quote:
No, it came from a different source, as the property feature will tell you.

What was illegal? Posting a pic with a stamp on it? Without a stamp?

How ridiculous.

I post pics all the time - does the stamp mean you can't post it?

If you notice, the first pic was posted last night. The second one posted today. Now, looky at this page of google images;

Palin and trig at rnc - Google Image Search

Do you happen to see the TWO, count'em, TWO pics of Mom and baby, RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER? Obviously, it did not cross my mind there was any difference. It even has the source as the NYPost on both.

Owned.
Wow! This is like talking to a board. Is this part of the "wiggle, wiggle I got caught and now I have to 'prove' I'm not wrong because I'm always right dance?"

Let's see if you can "get" this. Whether or not the pictures had a stamp on them, whether or not you got them from two different sources, whether or not you removed the stamp - the pictures are still copyrighted. What part of that are you too slow to understand? Do I have to get out my dictionary and start writing out the definitions of the big words?

Three very simple questions, so I think you might comprehend them:

1. Did you take those pictures? Either one?
2. Do you have permission to reprint them?
3. Do you own the copyright to either picture?

Unless you can answer yes to any one (you only need one to be right this time) you do not have the right to reproduce them in any form. Period.

Got that?

And you confess to posting pictures all the time! A repeat offender! I'm of a mind to go looking and report those posted to their rightful owners. I wonder what they might decide to do?

Owned, indeed.

Quote:
I removed the stamp?? As I just detailed for you, your conspiracy theory just blew up.
Conspiracy now? Wiggle, wiggle. Sorry, that was an assumption on my part. My bad..... Wiggle, wiggle

Quote:
Wouldn't it make sense if I thought I was doing something wrong to change the photo in the first pic, the one with Reuters on it?
Most of what you post makes no sense. Why would I think this would be any different?

Oh, and by the way, to stay in keeping with your style I didn't click on the link, it might not say what I want it to...

Old 06-25-2009, 02:55 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,624,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd View Post
that means "best friends forever forever". It's redundant. You know what else is redundant? Saying "also, too". So, you and sarah already have something in common. Bffs in the making.
"YES!!!! MY EVERY DREAM IS COMING TRUE!!! ," says Palin cult member.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies