Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 08:41 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times

Advertisements

Marion man already driving around with Sarah Palin 2012 poster | GazetteOnline.com - Cedar Rapids, Iowa City

Great story! I hope he starts selling the signs to the public!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 11:12 PM

1,382 posts, read 2,386,809 times
They keep saying how dumb she is. How she's a lightweight. Blah blah blah.
But they protest too much. The fact is that for the first two weeks of McCain/Palin
the Obama supporters were in a panic. The dream was over. It took much hard
work and media cooperation to stop the tailspin and still it was very close.
The Obama supporters are still afraid of her. You don't keep up this level of attack
on someone insignificant. They give themselves away. I can almost hear their little
sparrow hearts beating. And what is that smell? Oh yes,fear.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
But they protest too much. The fact is that for the first two weeks of McCain/Palin
The Obama supporters are still afraid of her. You don't keep up this level of attack
on someone insignificant. They give themselves away. I can almost hear their little
Yes, and they are beside themself with anxiety that she is taking the kid gloves off.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:35 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,942,317 times
Quote:
the Obama supporters were in a panic.
The dream was over. It took much hard
While not an Obama supporter this statement is ridiculous. Considering the fact that that the whole "running for POTUS" takes more than a few weeks, you are stating that the "shock" factor and her selection as VPotus only lasted a few weeks. So does that mean intelligent people realized she is a joke? Realized she is a stunt and a token a sideshow freak?

Actually...I am wrong. She is a quitter. Plain and simple. She was elected by the people of Alaska and she let them down (18 months early). If it wasn't for the TOS I would say you are a f*****g idiot. But I don't want any trouble.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:50 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times

Anyone old enough to remember this guy? So popular, yet so meaningless. The only difference was that back then people recognized it was a joke.

Old 07-07-2009, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
While not an Obama supporter this statement is ridiculous. Considering the fact that that the whole "running for POTUS" takes more than a few weeks, you are stating that the "shock" factor and her selection as VPotus only lasted a few weeks. So does that mean intelligent people realized she is a joke? Realized she is a stunt and a token a sideshow freak?

Actually...I am wrong. She is a quitter. Plain and simple. She was elected by the people of Alaska and she let them down (18 months early). If it wasn't for the TOS I would say you are a f*****g idiot. But I don't want any trouble.

She was forced out by all these "ethics" lawsuits that were completely unfounded, she quit because it was costing the Alaskan taxpayers alot of money to fight them. That is very noble of her, but you dont care about nobility do you?

Old 07-07-2009, 06:15 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,712,606 times
Quote:
I think you misunderstand the negative reaction to Palin. It really isn't about her politics - which are very much off to the side. There are plenty of intelligent people capable of enacting her basic philosophy that should cause Democrats concern. Bobby Jindal comes to mind.

Palin demonstrates all the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder, which is at a clinical level. The only fear people have of her is that she has no capacity for empathy and might lead us into WWIII if North Korea or Iran makes a joke about her.

I haven't encountered many conservatives who trust or like her as a politician. I'm sure she's a great mother and person.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:22 AM

18,131 posts, read 25,304,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I wonder where he got that idea from .... maybe "Saturday Night Live"?

Old 07-07-2009, 10:20 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
I do believe that the left see's Sarah Palin as a threat. Their reaction to her nomination as McCains running mate was rather telling. Some of the vile invective that spewed out of many left wing pundits mouths was quite amusing. "She's just a dumb B****", ' She's an F****** C***"" ...Oh Yea! Such poignant intellectuallism. Such in depth charatcter analysis. She still invokes a rabid reaction from the far lefties. Lol, and that alone makes me want to look at her a little closer. Any one that can throw the far left into such a frenzy HAS to have some admirable qualities. Sarah Palin and Megyn Kelly in 2012! LMAO...........

Old 07-07-2009, 10:27 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,291,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I do believe that the left see's Sarah Palin as a threat. Their reaction to her nomination as McCains running mate was rather telling. Some of the vile invective that spewed out of many left wing pundits mouths was quite amusing. "She's just a dumb B****", ' She's an F****** C***"" ...Oh Yea! Such poignant intellectuallism. Such in depth charatcter analysis. She still invokes a rabid reaction from the far lefties. Lol, and that alone makes me want to look at her a little closer. Any one that can throw the far left into such a frenzy HAS to have some admirable qualities. Sarah Palin and Megyn Kelly in 2012! LMAO...........

This Country would be far betteroff if She was the President instead of the idiot in the whitehouse now! He (One Big A$$ Mistake America)might be smart as far as a conjob and getting voted in the first time, but the man is extremely stupid on running the Country!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies