Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 12:34 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
At lesat it wasn't some old grandmother being harrassed this time like gays did in their last march.
How many times have you brought that up? That was one incident that occurred eight months ago in Palm Springs. The woman wasn't old, and she wasn't injured in any way.

Does it still really bother you that much, or is it that you just enjoy bringing it up as a way to say something negative about gays? Either way - I think you should get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 12:39 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
Boy some of these folks watch way too much you tube.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:23 AM

2,654 posts, read 5,466,656 times
A dyed in the wool Multi-culturalist would say "We cannot condemn the Somali Youth for their views or actions because they are accepted norms in their culture. Who are we to declare that their actions are inappropriate because they offend our cultural values of tolerance and pluralism? Our cultural values are no more legitimate then theirs"

Wonder if this video may change a few minds. Thanks for posting.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:58 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th Street View Post
The race should not matter.
No. Race, per se, is not the issue. The issue is intelligence. The average IQ in Africa south of the Sahara is about 70. The average IQ of Whites in America is 100. So we can assume that the average IQ of the harrassers was 70 and the IQ of the gay man was 100. I think the behavior of each as presented in the video reflects this difference.

- Reel

Old 07-03-2009, 05:04 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
But seeing a bunch of foreign nationals beating up Americans, who in spite of their sexual orientation have more right to be here than the foreigners do, makes me sick.
Geeez! I agree with the LuckyGem! Who would have known that there was common ground?

- Reel

Old 07-03-2009, 06:23 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
No. Race, per se, is not the issue. The issue is intelligence. The average IQ in Africa south of the Sahara is about 70. The average IQ of Whites in America is 100. So we can assume that the average IQ of the harrassers was 70 and the IQ of the gay man was 100. I think the behavior of each as presented in the video reflects this difference.

- Reel
Love to see some links to this important data.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:25 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Geeez! I agree with the LuckyGem! Who would have known that there was common ground?

- Reel
I found myself agreeing with the lucky gem too, for the first time ever! I even repped the guy

Old 07-03-2009, 08:43 AM

454 posts, read 796,118 times
Quote:

- Reel

Just to be perfectly clear, though, you believe that there is a strong correlation between IQ and/or native intelligence, and race, yes?

Old 07-04-2009, 04:13 PM

256 posts, read 479,616 times
And how does everyone know they are not citizens of the United States? Most of them look young, so they're probably natural born citizens. That have as much right to this land as any one here. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech, even if its hate speech. This country tolerates hate speech, like the stuff coming from yours mouths and organizations like the westboro baptist church. Unless you are a member of the indigenous tribes of Minnesota, you don't have claim on that land. And if you don't like the First Amendment, I suggest you move to another country.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:17 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleWA View Post
That have as much right to this land as any one here. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech, even if its hate speech.
Hate speech is legal, but I believe harassment is not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies