Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 11:01 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,071,078 times

Advertisements

I love the tea parties. It gives stupid a voice which pushes more republicans towards the center and away from the far right.

I can't wait to count the mildly racist signs this time! Wheeee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 11:02 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Wait a minute Do you even know what tea bagging is? You haven't been with a kinky enough woman. My God you are simple.

I had never heard of teabagging before liberals and gays started calling the Taxed Enough Already protest teabaggers. From there it was liberals on the news that explained what it was, not that I will repeat what they said. I do not associate with gays so I would have never heard this term before and since I am not a lesbian I have never been with a woman, kinky or not.

My God you are simple to think everyone knows of every deviant sex act.

I will be attending a Taxed Enough Already protest along with quite a number of people. There were only three in my state last time and now there are 24!

Old 07-03-2009, 11:10 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I had never heard of teabagging before liberals and gays started calling the Taxed Enough Already protest teabaggers. From there it was liberals on the news that explained what it was, not that I will repeat what they said. I do not associate with gays so I would have never heard this term before and since I am not a lesbian I have never been with a woman kinky or not.

My God you are simole to think everyone knows of every deviant sex act.
Maybe the gays coined the phrase. I have no idea of it's origin. But in college the phrase was common common place.

Your last sentence was hilarious. LOL!

Old 07-03-2009, 11:15 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
The topic is Taxed Enough Already protest and it was you who thought it was about teabagging which was all over the liberal news and they did explain that "teabagging" is a name for a gay sex act. Maybe other people do the same thing but it is the homosexuals that call that sex act "teabagging"

So if you refer to the protest as teabagging you are incorrect and I simply pointed out your error so we can stay on topic. I went back and read your post and you are clearly talking about teabagging not Taxed Enough Already protest. You wrote it twice.
OK. Apparently the word "teabagger" throws you off so much that you are unable to read a simple comment, and it confuses you to the point where you think a thread that uses the word "teabagger" must be about sex - even though it obviously did not have anything to do with sex and the word is defined as applying to tea party participants. Further, since you seem to be unable to imagine teabagging taking place except between gay men - and the picture of that flusters you so greatly, I'll give you a little freebie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
There are quite a few Taxed Enough Already participants. The same 20% who were die-hard Bush supporters, inexplicably.

The small problem is that they are being used by the 3 or 4 organizations who invented the concept as a way to generate anti-Obama fever. The big problem is that they didn't achieve their goal. To the vast majority of Americans, the Taxed Enough Already participants are a punch line.

(earlier post edited for dcsldcd's benefit, because he/she gets confused)
There now. Are you able to answer the substance of my comment now, without being thrown by trivia? Are you able to focus, and stay on topic? We'll see.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:16 PM

The only place I have heard it was on the news and from gays on blogs or forums. Maybe it is a more common term but it certainly has nothing to do with the Taxed Enough Already protest so it is imperative we correct their confusion so nobody shows up expecting a little something different. What if they drove for miles and expected sex?

Old 07-03-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
The only place I have heard it was on the news and from gays on blogs or forums. Maybe it is a more common term but it certainly has nothing to do with the Taxed Enough Already protest so it is imperative we correct their confusion so nobody shows up expecting a little something different. What if they drove for miles and expected sex?
Plenty are already driving for miles and expecting honest rationality. A few more disappointed people probably won't make much difference.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by idahogie
There are quite a few Taxed Enough Already participants. The same 20% who were die-hard Bush supporters, inexplicably.

The small problem is that they are being used by the 3 or 4 organizations who invented the concept as a way to generate anti-Obama fever. The big problem is that they didn't achieve their goal. To the vast majority of Americans, the Taxed Enough Already participants are a punch line.}

I am FAR from being a Bush supporter! I am however one p*ssed off tax payer who wishes these protest happened a long time ago. This is not about hating Hussein Obama (even though I do) this is about people being fed up and seeing this president spending money like a drunken fool and doling it out to companies who then take it companies overseas. It’s all about taxes and the guy at the top right now is Hussein Obama so he is going to take the heat. The one I went to had quite a few Democrats that were sick of being taxed to death also. These protests will continue to grow!

Old 07-03-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Plenty are already driving for miles and expecting honest rationality. A few more disappointed people probably won't make much difference.

Why would they be dissapointed? They can express what they want.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Why would they be dissapointed? They can express what they want.
Because they will be associating with birthers and racists and the same sort of irrational anti-Obama garbage that is filling up this forum.

Even if I were confused enough to believe that the tea parties were about taxes, I'd be ashamed to be hanging around with that other crowd.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Because they will be associating with birthers and racists and the same sort of irrational anti-Obama garbage that is filling up this forum.

Even if I were confused enough to believe that the tea parties were about taxes, I'd be ashamed to be hanging around with that other crowd.

Well then you and your kind should stay away. See how easy that is?

Are you aware your mother was a birther?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies