Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 08:52 AM

305 posts, read 539,319 times

Advertisements

Are you right-wingers proud to have a screaming, boorish, rude maniac like this as one of the most public figures on "your side"???

The Buzz Log - Get Off Glenn Beck's Phone! - Yahoo! Buzz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 10:54 AM
obo

916 posts, read 985,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoughton View Post
Are you right-wingers proud to have a screaming, boorish, rude maniac like this as one of the most public figures on "your side"???

yep

Old 07-17-2009, 10:56 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Would you rather have no one asking questions about Obamacare? I don't agree with all of his points but it sure beats the fawning admiration and following in lock step of his supporters.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:56 AM

989 posts, read 2,498,383 times
Glenn Beck is a sobbing doofus.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:02 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoughton View Post

sorry, I am not a beck fan, but the lady started it. they both sounded like fools.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Glenn Beck is right. In countries with socialized healt (s)care, the waiting lists are so long...my dad needed a MRI for his back and had to wait 8 weeks...than he needed pain treatment and was lucky that my mom already scheduled an appointment and lied that she had a prescription for it, hoping the doctor would give it and he did so because she scheduled the appointment weeks before the had the result of the MRI which always takes approx. 2 weeks...he got into the pain treatment center 2 weeks after the MRI had taken place....

20 Years ago he needed 5 bypassess and had to wait 4 months although he was really sick. That was really fast, he was almost put on top of the list....and he was lucky since he was in his fifties, if he was the age he is now he wouldn't even be considered for the surgery.

If you need to see a dermatologist the average waiting time to have your first appointment is 3 weeks or longer and if you need treatment than another waiting period will be there. I was so shocked that over here you can have surgery a.s.a.p...in Europe that is only if you almost are dying.......but wait sooner than later with this governement that will be the reality for Americans as well.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:06 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,970,206 times
Glenn is a neo-con fool, but IMO he was aces on this call.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:09 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
sorry, I am not a beck fan, but the lady started it. they both sounded like fools.
Selective hearing? She asked a legit question. How would he change the current healthcare system to improve it? He acted like a maniac because he had no answer. During the entire converstion, you could hear him mimicing her. If I were she, I would have stopped and asked him why he was doing that to begin with. He sounded like pre-schooler.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:13 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,328,330 times
Glenn Beck is what's wrong with America. The haters like him that seek to divide this country are quickly becoming irrelevant though. America is changing and moving to the left. Glenn Beck is a throwback to a more vicious America that didn't care for its own. Those days are over.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:15 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Selective hearing? She asked a legit question. How would he change the current healthcare system to improve it? He acted like a maniac because he had no answer. During the entire converstion, you could hear him mimicing her. If I were she, I would have stopped and asked him why he was doing that to begin with. He sounded like pre-schooler.

isn't this how his show always is? why is this annoying people so much? doesn't he do this on a daily basis? he had no answer? I am guessing he did, because he said a couple of times after he hung up, "she has obviously never listened to the show." I would assume he has addressed this topic several times for him to say that. the woman was shrill to begin with. he was too nice. this is how he should have sounded.

YouTube - Michael Savage slams a typical, liberal woman caller
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies